4

Before you could even think about it, your teacher walked into the class. Phew, thank god you thought in relief.

"Tsukishima and Dima please take a seat here." The teacher said pointing towards the two desks at the front. You noticed how pissed off they looked. It was cute.

The teacher continued explaining the subject but the words just couldn't get in your head. You couldn't hear anything. You felt nauseous and dizzy. Slowly you tend to doze off. Watching your eyes slowly close.

"y/n you woke up!" a chimpanzee lookin ass mf said.  'Who is she? She looks like a goddess!' you thought to yourself.

"haha you're probably confused right now," The black knee grow said. "I'm Deena!" She exclaimed with a wide grin. hesitantly you began to spoke "N-nice to meet you, D-deena."

'Wow I'm so jealous'

"You fainted in class and tsukishima and Dima started fighting over who to take you to the nurse, so I had to do it." she continued. You weren't surprised though so you just left off an unfazed expression.

You got out of the nurse office so that you could head to the canteen. While walking across the hallways you felt a light weight against your shoulder.

"oh, it's just you." trying to act unbothered. Dima's hand wrapped around your wrist. "Hey! what are you doing?!" you yelled.

"Why the hell are we in the janitors closet?!"