9

"W-what are you talking about!" I said in confusion. I aggressively pushed tsukishima and rushed past him. I was running up the stairs and i slammed dima's door open.

Tears began to rush down my face after having to view this sickening sight. It was Mariam and Dima making out. "Y/N WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!" Dima yelled as she began to struggle out of bed.

"I-I thought you loved me..." I stuttered and quickly left there room. As I came leaving the house the tall blonde saw me, but he just ignored me.

***

It's been a week since I talked to Dima or Tsukishima. It was a Monday morning and I just remembered the new student is gonna be coming today. Karma Akabane.

A 5'0 red haired guy walked into the classroom. I tried my best to avoid eye contact but that didn't work. "oh you're that big tiddy bitch from middle school" Karma yelled. Definitely not a good first impression. I looked over to see if Dima was gonna stand up for me but they were just drawing furry hentai.

I got so overwhelmed, I ran out of the classroom and locked myself in a bathroom stall. "Seriously, what have I done to deserve such big tiddies and a pain in the ass." I sobbed. My cries quickly stopped when I heard two people walk in.

Those familiar voices. It was Mariam and Deena. I hate them so much. "Ugh dima is so annoying" Mariam said. "I know right! I heard she makes kids do drugs" Deena said as they both began to laugh.

I slammed open the bathroom door ready to confront them. Instead of getting scared of me they just started laughing even more. I Clenched my first and lifted it ready to punch them both. The bathroom door began to open.

"Y/N WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Dima yelled.