7

That pissed them off even more. I decided to do something about this situation because i know im the only person who could solve this problem. I got up from my knees and ran towards dima. I grabbed her face and made her look into my charmingly timid, somehow alarming, startiingly intense, intoxicatingly innocent, huge and pale, heavenly deep, childishly vacant, astonishingly pale, guilelessly wide, moist and frosty blue eyes. "Dima this isn't you, I know you." I said in a brittle voice. She stared at me with her eyes wide open "Y-y/n.." she let out a gasp. 

" P-p-please stop it! you're hurting my feelings." I said with a frown in my face. The room became silent all of a sudden. We were surrounded by everyone in the school. No never mind they were staring at how admirable, adorable, alluring, angelic, appealing, beauteous and bewitching Deena is. 

What was this feeling.. Why was my heart bumping so fast when im next to Dima? Why did she look so attractive all of a sudden? Maybe it's her scorched and tangled short brown hair, or her unsettlingly deep brown eyes, maybe it's even her Crusty brusque lips!!!!11!  I could feel the heat rising up to my face.  "Hey Dima.. I think i have something to tell you" I whispered ready to confess to the love of my life. She gave me that familiar ugly stare that she always does. Before she could breath out a word, i heard a loud bang.

"JIMIN, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"