Killer is asleep...

Killer had been planning this for a few months now, the only problem he had til now was searching the right au to find them.

He knows his gang, at least some of them, wanted a bitty...so he had been planning on getting his family some bitty's... but he wanted them to be special kinds of bitty's, not just any bitty's that looked like their enemies or something.

No, he was looking for bitty versions of his gang and himself. So that meant he had to search for bitty versions of nightmare, cross, horror, dust, error, hearts, outer, blue, stretch, classic, classics brother, galaxy, fresh, geno, reaper, sugar, himself, and a few others.

He admits that inks side doesn't know that classic, blue, hearts, galaxy, reaper, fresh, and stretch, classics brother, and a few others are on their side.

Sure they are spying on inks side for them to warn them of anything if it's big enough to effect them or the balance or just them in general.

Which is another reason why killer wanted to find the bitty's versions of themselves.

He knew at least some of them wanted bitty's and what better way to have a bitty then a bitty version of themselves? Or just getting them a bitty versions of themselves that would understand them better then any of the other bitty's?

He hoped they don't mind that, he's been planning to get them all bitty's for a few months now, and he just now finally found the correct au that had bitty versions of him and his gang.

Which made him delighted, though he had a strange feeling, he feels like he needs to go there now to get them before it was too late. But too late for what? Killer wondered as he headed to that au, with the correct amount of gold to buy the bitty's.

He's still surprised that bitty's can be bought and sold in a store..he didn't like it when he first found out...but it will all be good either way, the bitty's will get a home, and his family will get someone who can understand them better then most.

So he was hurrying there, to the bitty store, he entered, "hello, welcome to the bitty's store. What kind of bitty are you looking for today sir?" Said an employee.

"Just take me to the unwanted section." Killer told them, since if the bitty versions of themselves are anything like them, then they will be hard to handle for any normal monster or human. Keyword:normal.

He wasn't normal at all, neither was his group. They won't mind having the bitty's around, at least he hopes they don't.

But he does know that they will like it. Probably...

So the employee frowned a bit but lead him anyway, "it is this section, I have to warn you, they are a troubled bunch. If you want any of them, just tell me and don't bring them back, this is the last time they can before they...sigh.. just don't bring them back if you buy them please.." the human told killer who nodded as he walked over to the cage.

He didn't like that they were in a cage, he waited til the human walked out before he opened the cage with a small smile on his face.

"It's ok to come out, the humans gone right now." Killer told and heads peeked out, nightmare being the first to come out, staring right at killer with a curious and wary look on his face.

The others followed him closely, he knew nightmare bitty was looking out for what is his, though to his surprise, he saw a dream bitty hiding behind the nightmare one.

Huh..adorable, killer thought amused as he images that happening to his nightmare and Dream.

He waited til they were all out, "don't worry, I won't harm you. After all, why would I want to harm bitty versions of my gang? I only came here to see if you wanted to come home with me. I'm sure the others will be delighted to see or meet you." Killer told them and the bitty's shared looks.