Watching both sides...

Killer frowned, it sucks being dead, because he can't even tell them how he died. Trust him, he's already tried telling them and alerting them that he was here.

It didn't work of course, which frustrated him a bunch, at least he still has the new bitty's that he got as part of the family, he like really searched for these kind of bitty's too. He's just happy he got them before that happened, he doesn't know if all beings that die like that can do this but at least he has them and can watch between both sides.

Killer thought, watching nightmare and his gang plan and all that.

He frowned, it wasn't inks fault about the au he died on. Sighs....he wished he could tel them so they didn't take it out on the wrong monsters but he couldn't and it really had him frustrated.

Oh well, at least he can watch inks side as well, who were focusing on another possibility of another destroyer.

"Ok, so we have no new leads on the possible destroyer, because that au was destroyed but not by nightmares gangs or error." Ink stated and killer watched as many gave ideas on who it could be or if they were from another multiverse or something.

Which had quite a few look at the monster who shrugged his shoulders, "what? It is a good idea."

"..it is a good idea, there is the possibility of that too.. but we haven't found anything yet and there has been no more aus destroyed by them..which makes me wonder who was on that au that the being wanted dead? Has anyone seen anything different or new there?" Dream said looking thoughtful.

Many shrugged their shoulders at that, "we don't know, and the ones who might know aren't here." Sci told them with a frown.

They nodded, killer frowned, he didn't know who it was either and he thinks they targeted the au because he was there. Which makes him question why? Was it because he was apart of the bad sans and wanted to hurt his family?

Or was it just a 'an accident'? He knows he couldn't have been an accident though..that is unless they were to powerful and accidentally did that but he doubt it.

He thought and watched ink and then discuss a way to find who it was and where they are along with finding out who was in that au when it happened besides those that belong in the au and who might be  missing  and all that.

"For that, I'll have to get close enough to view what's left over in the code but I'll have to do that later, cause right now, the bad sans haven't been acting up recently and we need to find out why because they may be coming up with a plan." Ink told them and they nodded at that.

True, they needed to find the reason why the bad sans have been quiet recently. Otherwise it may end bad for them if they find out too late.

Killer frowned and went to go look at his family. He vanished from the star sans base and appeared in their home.

He watched as they planned to capture the star sans and force them to give killer back.

He felt a bit curious since he didn't get to hear how they planned to capture the star sans but shrugged it off.

He will let his family do them as long as they stay safe and don't get too hurt doing whatever they will be doing.

He titled his head and checked on the bitty's he had in his pocket, he relaxed when he saw that they were still there, still sleeping.

He frowned a little bit, feeling worried since they haven't woken up yet since they died, he hopes they are alright.

Since they have still been sleeping since he woke up like this, he just hope they are alright, he hasn't really been able to talk to anyone but he can see his family and the star sans and all.

He can hear the and everything, he also finally got the echo when others talk under control. It would have been troublesome to deal with if it always echoed when they talked every time.

It did take him a while and some trial and errors on working on that, he's relieved he won't be hearing the echo when they talk.

He just relaxed and watched over his family, they continued on plan and everything. He ended up not listening as much as he probably should have but he shrugged it off, it's not like he can do anything either way.

He could try and protect them with his magic if he can even access it, he doesn't know cause he hasn't tried that yet. He shrugged it off, he will just have to wait and see what happens and all.

He will do his best to protect his family when it comes down to it, even if he can't even access his magic, he will still try.

So in the end he kept switching back and forth checking on them for a bit longer before he wandered off inside the mansion.

____*_____*______*_____*_____*____
Finally finished with 979 words, sorry it's short and hope you like and comment what you think.

I tried my best but it turned out like this, oh well, ja ne~!

Ink
Undertale, sans/classic, papyrus/creampuff
Underswap, sans/blue, papyrus/ stretch
Underfell, sans/red, papyrus/edge
Abysstale, sans/abyss, papyrus/void
Outertale, sans/outer, papyrus/galaxy
Haventale, sans/haven/unknown, papyrus/angel
Dancetale, sans/dance, papyrus/tango
Bittytale, unknown(help me lol)
Sciencetale, sans/sci, papyrus/unknown

Reapertale, sans/reaper, papyrus/grim
Aftertale, sans/geno,
Dreamtale, Dream, Nightmare

Horrortale, sans/horror/Mars, papyrus/sugar
Killertale, sans/killer
Dusttale, sans/dust, papyrus/phantom
Xtale, sans/cross
Swapfell, sans/blackberry, papyrus/purple
Fellswap, sans/fell, papyrus/gold
fresh
Error

May be more added later on if any of you answer on my conversation board or comment any aus you want me to add.