Beyond the beauty we've dreamt about

"Hey you wanna come in, I'll put some coffee on?" Ellen suggested "oh come on, we've discussed it we were both wrong about our actions, now come in and taste my fabulous coffee."

Patrick knew he wouldn't be able to control himself but with her not backing down and him all horny it's just not a good mix or maybe it is?

"Okayyyyyy" he said uneasy, "it's just a cup of coffee, I mean toddlers can do this why cant we? Wait can we? Do you think we can." Patrick started rambling but Ellen cut him off by pulling him inside and closing the door behind him.

She moved to the pot pouring water and placing the coffee wrap. Patrick watched her every move with hunger in his eyes.

"You can make yourself comfortable." She said while pointing back at the living room.

Patrick followed her hand to the other room. As he started walking, he looked back just as she bent over, admiring the way her perfect body filled her jeans.

He debated what to do but the only thing he wanted to do was pretty much off the table, he started walking towards her anyway and once he Reached her he gripped her waist and turned her so she can face him, his face getting dangerously closer to hers.

"Patrick what hell are you doing, did the hour long discussion we had was not enough. Your wife is coming home in 2 days you gotta stop." He smashed his lips into hers making Ellen forget what she was going to say, hell made her forget about the whole world.

"Let's..not..talk." Patrick said in between kisses.

In one swift movement he lifts her on the counter, quick like he would do it for the rest of their lives. Ellen opens her mouth wider allowing his tongue to slip in her mouth.

Their tongues battle and dance together, breaking apart gasping for air. They couldn't get enough of each other.

Ellen opens her legs wider, Patrick steps between them.

She breaks the kiss to lift his shirt over his head, Patrick followed, lifting Ellen's shirt revealing a red Lacey bra.

"Hot." Patrick says as he now leaves her lips untouched, moving to her neck.
Ellen lightly moans In respond of him sucking her pleasure point that drives her crazy.

He sneaks his hand in her leggings, feeling her arousal, causing her to Moan  louder.
He backs away from her legs, removing his hand to unbutton his pants.

Ellen gasps at the size of him, thinking soon that's gonna be in me, although it already has.

He tossed his pants and threw Ellen over his shoulder. "HHAHHA, I swear to god you better not drop me." Ellen screamed as he raced toward the couch.

Ellen slide down from his grip and slide her leggings off, Patrick watching her eagerly
While she a threw them and walked over to him kissing him passionately.
They moved toward the couch, Patrick placed himself on top so he can be in control

Undoing her bra and throwing it with the other clothing items. He starts paying attention to her boobs.
Repeating history, repeating the thing he thought was a mistake but turned out to be the greatest thing in the world.

He kissed down her stomach, Ellen arched her back in response.
He finally reached the place she really wanted him to.
He slide the lace panties down her leg, she was so sexually aroused that even the feeling of the fabric against her thighs drove her crazy.

Tossing them he quickly went back to her bikini area.
Without hesitation Patrick inserted two fingers into her dripping center. He pulled them out swiftly tasting her. "You taste good."

She moaned for more and he added another finger, picking up the pace. His hand started rubbing her nipples causing her to moan loudly "YESSSSSS".
Without warning he took his fingers out , took his dick in his hand and push it into her opening quickly.
"Fuckkk" she moans as he enters her. He places his hands on her waist gliding himself into her again. His thrusts into her are slow and intense , "GODDD YESSSS" she said throwing her head back an biting her lip.

They switch positions so now she is in doggy style.
Her back arches as she lifts up from her stomach onto her hands, Patrick bends forward so his lips reach her neck, still pounding into her forcefully. "FUCK PATRICK." She screams as his tip hits the back of her cervix.

She places her face in the couch cushion, he pulls her hair lifting her head up.
Her legs starts to shake and she screams louder than she ever as before, "IM CUMMINGGG YESSSSSSS."

"Fuck...your so tight" Patrick said still not going easy on her.
Ellen's eyes rolls to the back of her head as her orgasm takes over her body, her legs give out.
Patrick hold her waist so she doesn't fall, and in one more thrust he cums.

He lyes beside her on the couch and looks at her blushed face.
They lay there quiet until Ellen straddles him, "I hope you know we aren't done."
She grinds onto his dick making him hard again.
Patrick grips her boobs as she lifts herself onto his massive length. She starts bouncing up and down, taking about half of him.

Patrick gasps as her channel squeezes his dick
"GODDD YOU .. you .. are.. so tight."
"Yesssss ahhhh" Ellen moans as she continues bouncing trying to loosen up.
Patrick rubs her clit in a circular motion allowing her to all of him.

Ellen starts going faster , feeling Patrick get harder inside her.
She leans closer to his ear "who's the bigger depraved now." She say with a slight laugh

Patrick jolts awake breathing heavy and dripping with sweat.
He's not the only one awake he thinks as he looks down at his morning wood.

"She's even torturing me in my sleep." He mumbles before pulling a pillow over his face.