Chapter 1- Techno meets Tommy

Techno comes home from a day in the mine and sees a child digging through his stuff, and eating his food.

"Hey! Who are you?"

"Oh.. sorry I didn't know who lived here.. I just needed a place to stay."

"This is not a homeless shelter get out."

Techno watches as he slowly walks out.

"Hey uh.. who are you?"

"I'm Tommy."

"Jesus Christ.."

"What..?"

"Your that kid that went against Dream!"

"Yeah I did.. but I'm trying to escape exile."

Techno let's out a sigh.

"You can stay here I guess."

Tommy's face lights up and he goes over to hug him.

"WOAH WOAH WOAH!! I never agreed to that..!"

"Ah.. sorry~"

Techno and Tommy started to bond over the weeks. Tommy built his own room and continued to steal his stuff, but surprisingly techno was okay with it.

"Techno.. I need to ask you something.."

"What is it Tommy?"

"Can you come fight a war with me?"

"What are the odds?"

"Well it's Me, you, tubbo, Phil, ranboo, and Niki against.. well everyone else."

"Tommy, you do realize that I only have one cannon life left, right?"

"So do I!"

Techno let's out a sigh.

"Sure."

Tommy, Phil, Techno, Niki, Tubbo and Ranboo spent weeks planning and training for the war. Of course Tommy wasn't very helpful. They all bonded, and they sort of became a crazy family.

Tommy saw Technoblade as a big brother and secretly, he also thought as himself as a big brother to Tommy.

Niki was only on the team because she always loved Tommy as a friend and knew that he was going to get hurt.

Phil thought of Tommy as a son to him, and Tommy always made him laugh.

Tubbo and tommy were always best friends and both of them made jokes and played pranks on people for the couple of weeks that they were planning together.

Ranboo was kind of just there he was mostly just friends with Technoblade. But he was willing to be at the most, acquaintances with Tommy.

"You guys all ready?" Asked Technoblade.

"YEAH!" Answers everyone, except Tubbo.

"I'm not so sure about this guys.." says tubbo quietly.

Tommy walked up to tubbo. "We're all going to be fine!"

"Alright Tommy.. I'm ready!" Says tubbo.

The plan was simple, Techno, Ranboo and Niki would go from the back and make their way into the smp and start finding Dream to fight him, and Tubbo, Tommy and Phil would go in the smp through the front and find the discs.

Who knew that the plan could go so wrong?