20

Sarah's pov

  We have been hiding out in the other hotel for three days now. Simon called Paul because he had heard about the prank and he thought it was funny. He asked if he could be on our side for the prank war.

  "You do realize now that we have Simon on our team it is going to be so much more fun doing all of the pranks right." Paul said.

  "Yeah. I have a really good idea for the next set of pranks but we are going to need some outside help for it." I tell the girls.

  "What do you need?" Eleanor asked me.

  "Well in two days we are leaving for Louis home town then we are heading to Harry's right." I said. All of them nodded at me.

  "What if we got their families to help us bubble wrap everything that is in their rooms." I told them.

  "I love that idea. I will call Fizzy and see if she can get their mom and Lottie to help us." Eleanor said.

  "I can call Gemma and tell her about the prank war and see if they will help us." Perrie said. They both grabbed their phones and walked into a different room.

  "You are so mean when it comes to this prank war." Paul told me.

  "I know. I honestly don't want to know how the boys are going to get us back for that last prank." I told him.

  "Yeah but we have one problem. All of you have to be on the tour bus with them for the rest of this leg of the tour and even longer if you decide to stay with them the rest of the tour."

  "Oh no I didn't think about that. What are we going to do?"

  "Well if all of you girls stick together and with me then I think we should be fine." The others came in the room with big grins on their faces.

  "They both agreed to help. Let's go to the store and get a lot of bubble wrap. It is an hour's drive to Doncaster. We will go set up Louis house first then we will go to Cheshire and do Harry's house." Eleanor told me. We all got into the car that Paul rented and headed to the store.

  "How much bubble wrap do you think we will need?" Paul asked us.

  "I would say that we get five for each house. Then when we get back we can  go wrap up their rooms while they are at the concert tonight." I told them.

  "I do have to be at the concert for security but we still have the extra keys to their rooms. When we get back we are going to check back into a room here." Paul told us. We grabbed about twenty rolls of bubble wrap and got back into the car.

  "To Doncaster we go." I said as Paul started the car. He shook his head at me and laughed. We drove for an hour then we got out of the car. Perrie and Paul grabbed the needed bubble wrap and Eleanor ran to the front door. I tried to help carry something but it was not easy with the crutches.

  "Hey you must be Sarah.  I am Louis mum. You can call me Jay. Louis has told us a lot about you. It is so nice to meet you." His mom told me after I followed everyone inside.

  "It's nice to meet you also." I tell her.

  "So El tells us that you are having a prank war with the boys. Is that correct?" She asked me.

  "Yeah we are having a prank war. That is why we are here actually."

  "Who is winning the prank war?"

  "Sarah is actually winning right now. She just pulled a huge prank on the boys and they have not been able to get us back from it because we have been hiding from them." Paul told her.