35

I woke up the next morning to hear people whispering beside me. I was too tired to find out who. I tried to roll over but I realized that I still had Lux laying on me.

  "Should we wake her up. Lou will be here in ten minutes to pick up Lux." I heard Liam say.

  "No let her sleep. I heard her get up multiple times last night because Lux kept crying. I thought Lou said she has been sleeping through the night." Niall said.

  "She did tell us that she sleeps through the night. Lux must have been not feeling good last night. Come on let's wake them up." Zayn said. I felt someone shake my shoulder but I smacked their hand away.

  "Owe she hits hard. One of you get to wake her up." Harry said. I opened one of my eyes and saw all five of the boys staring down at me.

  "Why are you all staring at me. That's creepy." I told them. I placed my hand on Lux's back and started to sit up. She started to fuss so I rubbed her back. I smelt a foul smell and realized that it was coming from her diaper.

  "Who is going to be on diaper duty while I get her a new outfit and a bottle?" I asked them. All five of them ran out of the room. "Cowards." I called after them. I got up and grabbed her bag. I laid a blanket down om the ground and placed her on it. I changed her diaper and felt the she was warm.

  "Guys come back in here please." I called them. I heard someone walk up to the door but not enter.

  "Are you going to make us change her diaper." Louis asked.

  "No I already did that. I need you to come see if she is warm or if it is just me." I told him. Louis entered the room and placed a hand on her back.

  "No she feels warm. Call Lou and tell her." He left the room. I grabbed my phone and I found Lou's number and called her.

  "Hello?" She asked when she picked up.

  "Hey Lou this is Sarah. I called to tell you that when I changing Lux this morning she feels a little warm. She was also up a lot last night crying." I told her.

  "Oh no that's not good. Have you taken her tempature yet?"

  "No I have not. I will get one of the boys to help me take it." I picked Lux up and carried her into Liam and Harry's room. I handed her to Liam and grabbed the thermometer. I placed it under her arm and waited for it to beep. I took it out and it read 101.2

  "I just took her temperature and it is 101.2. Do you have any medicine in her diaper bag that I can give her?" I asked her.

  "No I don't but I am going to run to the store before I come over there. I hate to ask this but can you watch her during the boys show tonight?" She asked me.

  "Of course I can watch her. I will be at the show but I will watch her for you." I tell her. We said good bye and I took her into the room Niall and I have been sharing. I grabbed her bag and I pulled out an outfit for her. I found a red stripped shirt and a pair of overall. I grabbed a red bow for her hair and put a pair of white conversation on her feet. I made her a bottle. When I sat down there was a knock at the door. I opened it and Lou was standing there.

  "Hey Lou." I let her inside and continued feeding her.

  "You are so good with kids. When you have one of your own you are going to be an amazing mother." She told me.

  "Yeah I have always wanted kids but probably not for a while. Did you get her some medicine?"

  "Yeah I did. Where are all of the boys. Usually they are all out here when I come over."