25

Louis pov

  All of us boys planned on surprising Sarah. We knew that it was a month past her birthday but we never actually did anything for her birthday. I was the one that was supposed to grab her and bring her up to the hotel room. After she called Paul I was not expecting him to be waiting at the elevator exit for us. I decided to go to the car and tell the boys to meet us somewhere else. We heard screaming behind us and Sarah told me to run. I started running but I soon felt Sarah get pulled off my should. I tried to get her but I was being pushed away from her by all of the fans.

  "Louis where is Sarah?" Eleanor asked me while we were being pushed.

  "She fell off my shoulder. We have to get her. They are probably trampling her." I tell her. We push through everyone until we get to her. She is laying on the ground. There is blood on her arms and legs and a cut on her head. I start yelling her name but she was not responding. I pick her up and Eleanor start pushing people out of the way and some fans helped me get her back to the hotel. All of the guys were sitting in the hotel lobby.

  "What happened? Is she okay?" Niall asked when he saw Sarah in my arms.

  "I was trying to get her to the car because Paul was guarding the elevator and I couldn't get to our room but we got mobbed. They knocked her off my shoulder and started pushing El and I away from her. We got back to her and came back in here. A few fans actually helped us get through the crowd." I told them.

  "We have to call Paul and get her to a hospital. She could be hurt badly." Liam told me.

  "We are not going to be able to get out of here. The place is surrounded. What were you thinking trying to leave here without a security guard." Paul said. I didn't know that he had entered the room.

  "I wasn't thinking alright. If we can't get out of here what are we going to do. She needs to be looked at by a doctor." I told him.

  "Call your mom and see if she can get down here Lou. For now let's get her up to the room." Paul told me. He took her out of my arms and I started calling my mom. She picked up on the third ring.

  "Hello." She said.

  "Mom you need to get to the hotel. I was carrying Sarah out to the car on my shoulder and we got modded. She fell off my shoulder and I think she is hurt. We can't get out of here because the hotel is surrounded. Paul told me to call you and see if you can get here." I told her. I was trying not to cry. She was like a little sister to me and it is my fault that she was hurt.

  "Calm down. I am on my way. Explain to me exactly what happened." She told me.

  "Well the guys and I were going to surprise her. We know that her birthday was a month ago but we never did anything for her birthday. I grabbed her from the pool and I threw her on my shoulder and started to carry her to our rooms but she called Paul to help her. He guarded the elevator exit so I decided to go to the car and tell the guys to meet me somewhere else but we got mobbed. She was either pulled or knocked off my shoulder I don't know. When I tried to catch her I was pushed away by fans. When I found her she was passed out." I quickly explained to her.

  "I am five minutes away. I will make sure that she is okay when I get there. I know that you are probably blaming yourself for this but it's not your fault. You didn't know that this was going to happen."

  "I know but I should have not been so stupid to go out of the hotel without the security. Had they been with me this would have never happened." I told her.

  "I am pulling up now. I will see you in a minute. Please stop blaming yourself." After she hung up I entered the hotel room. Sarah was laying on the hotel bed. Her eyes were still closed. There was a knock on the door and my mom was standing there.