Off To A Bad Start

Currently I'm being blindfolded and dragged to some unknown location. I'm most likely being dragged to the auction house stage again. Why? You ask because I'm being sold to the highest bidder. It's probably gonna be some lady older than my birth giver (mother)
But I'm glad it's a woman and not a man. I'm on stage naked blindfolded and bound by the wrist. Every one can see my lower bits. That's why women buy me.

Oh where are my manners I'm Amelia annsworth. I'm 21 and I've been living like this for five years. I hear the bidding start as someone puts a cold rod under my limp penis I flinch a bit from it then I hear "As you can see this one's a bit special and can be good for both women and men" then the numbers start pouring out. I kind of zone out until I hear "SOLD FOR 2.5 MILLION". They then untie and unblindfold me and drag me off stage.

When we get back stage I see someone waiting there she's a really pretty lady dressed really nice like she's an actress on the red carpet. Slowly my eyes start to travel up to hers but then I stop by the looks of it she's the one who bought me. We keep walking pass her until we get to a changing room the guy walking me pushes me in and throws in some boxers and a sports bra which I'm happy for last time I didn't even get that.

Then a few minutes after I finish he comes back and walks me to a cage I know the drill so I get in no problem because if I don't they are not afraid to beat me. After I've gotten in they have someone come get the cage and place it in the back of an SUV. Then the owner or who I assume to be the owner comes and gets into the driver's seat and off we go.
__________________________________________________________________________________
I have nothing to say

Meme of the day