Getting to know the basics

Amelia pov

It's currently 4 am as I wake up and start the day and by starting the day I mean starting cleaning, You might be asking why I'm up so early cleaning but at this point I've had to do it so much it's basically a part of me with previous owners and if I didn't get it done I'd get beaten or whipped and maybe starved. So I'm not trying to have any problems with miss Warner about the house not being kept in order. As I'm walking through looking for something to clean I find that nothing needs to be cleaned but the bathrooms so I get to work and in the process something gets my shirt wet so I take it off and finish the bathroom. I wash up and go to the kitchen and began breakfast. I went without the shirt because looking at the sun I can tell it's about 5 and I figured no one would be up at this time.

I get to the kitchen and pull out eggs, bacon, butter, sugar, cinnamon and, bread and I make a toasted egg and bacon sandwich with cinnamon French toast on the side. As I'm almost done I hear a sound behind me and I say good morning on auto and keep cooking with my back towards the person. Then I hear "good morning Amelia" and I freeze up a bit I have spoken to miss warner and I didn't say 'Miss' I try  to turn and say sorry but I felt a hand on my back tracing a few scars of the many I have on my back. I turn around and say "I've made you breakfast Miss Warner" with a bow "And I've cleaned the bathrooms" and I start to walk away kinda sad that I didn't get to eat my breakfast then I hear "Hold up" and I freeze like we were playing freeze tag .

I turn around and look at the floor near her feet and ask "Is there anything wrong Miss Warner?" "Yes there is something wrong" she replied "What is it Miss?" "Have you eaten?" she asked "No ma'am but it's okay I skip breakfast everyday" "Well you're not going to today come eat with me" she says and I say "it's alright Ma'am you enjoy your breakfast it's yours after all" and she says "And that's why you'll eat with me because it's mine to do with as I please and I want to share it with you"  with a sigh I go over to fix our breakfast and I get slightly pushed into a chair and I look up at her and say "I'll fix it Ma'am" and get up only to be pushed down again and she says "No I'll do it" and I say "Ma'am it's my job to do this" and she just ignores me so defeatedly I sit back down.

And I see a pencil and paper so I grab it and began to sketch it was a girl but the thing was that the girl was drowning in the water the air bubbles coming from her as she sank into an ocean of black with nothing or no one to save her. The more I looked at the drawing the more I felt like erasing it and as I was about to ease it I heard "I didn't know you could draw, cook, and clean." "Yes Ma'am I can do a lot of things I've had to learn a lot to please my pass owners. But drawing was something I did before  being sold" 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SPOOKY SEASON IS COMING!!!

Now we have to have the Spooktober memes