Introductions

We've been in the car about an hour now. I still don't know what's gonna happen to me maybe she'll sell me for a higher price than she bought or maybe she'll use me to make money for women and men or maybe she'll sell me to my enemies which consist of people who want me back now after selling me or sending me to the auction house.

As I panic I hear someone say "we're here ma'am." "Good" comes the reply "I always knew people were sick but this a different kind and they need help." I think we can agree on that. Right as I think that I hear a door open and close and then another I'll assume the first was to open the door for the lady. Then I hear footsteps coming my way and they stop in front of the trunk. The trunk opens and I see a man and the same woman as before I realized I was looking right at them and I put my head down. The man opens the cage. I step out with a bow and say "hello ma'am. I am Amelia Annsworth and I am ready to serve you in any way."

"Wow" is what I hear "is that what you have to say every time?" The woman asks "Yes I am required to say that every time I am sold to someone. Is there a problem with it ma'am?" "Yes there is. you should stop saying it because you won't be sold again" she replies. "As you wish my lady" though she says that I don't really believe it. "If I may ask you a question my lady?" I say "what is it?" She replied "I wish to know your name if I'm allowed to know." "My name is Stacey Warner" she states a little coldly which kind of hurt me on the inside but then again every other owner has treated me the same so why expect any different from this one. 

"Ma'am if  I may ask what are your rules to living here, and I wanted to know your rules for other things too but we can talk about those later if you will?" "I don't have many rules that differ from your parents house rules other than always knock before entering. That is all" she says I sigh it's always the same with these people. "Yes ma'am" I reply with as we are walking into her house. which is hardly a house by a long shot  "Welcome to your new home" she turns around and said.  'yeah right more like welcome to your new hell hole' I say in my head.

With a big sigh I step into the home and hope she is not as mean as the others. The man looks at Stacey and says "I'll be going home now miss Warner" "See you later Steve and drop the miss Warner will you your my friend" "No can do miss Warner" he says and he looks at me and says "Goodnight miss Amelia" and I reply "Goodnight mr. Steve" and he makes his way back to the car and leaves.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

welp ladies and gentlemen that's the second chapter how do you like it so far? let me know in the comments and I do want feedback good or bad 

Meme of the day is