𝙈𝙮 𝙎𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙘𝙚

• Kiara•

Let's be real I'm a "depressed girl" well that what everyone calls me, I only have three friend jahseh, stokeley, and jasmine but she's kinda fake but  anyways I have a little crush on jahseh him and I have been bestfriend since kindergarten that's when we started being friends he's my source of happiness

Ski, Jah, And Jasmine are coming over so we can all play games and spend time with each other "ding dong" there's goes the door it most likely to be ski or jah, I go to the door and open and I see jah I admire all his tattoos my favorite one is "alone" it makes him look hotter "hello Kiara your drooling, you liking what you  see" he says cockily, I just roll my eyes "where's ski" I said looking around "he's getting ready" he says going in the kitchen "your always in my kitchen" I say softly "I heard that and you have all that good stuff in your house" he says while getting my leftovers •ding dong• "I'll get the door" I run over to the door and open it and stokes is standing there "hey Kiara what's up" he pushes past me and runs to the kitchen "y'all are big" I roll my eyes and goes in the kitchen "well your ass is bigger" jahseh whispered but I could hear "jahseh shut up your ass is bigger than all of ours" ski said while slapping his butt "nigga your gay" I laugh at jahseh and i sit on the counter "jahseh when are u gonna tell Kiara" ski says looking at me, what does jah like me, nah there's no way "so what do u need to tell me jah" I look down " uh Kiara I have a crush on you" he says softly, I look up " I do too Jah"
I smile softly, he goes up to me and kisses me and I kiss him back " FINALLY!!! Y'all are dating damn it took years" ski said breaking up the kiss

𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔰𝔥𝔬𝔯𝔱