𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮

My friend yasmin was dragging me to this party, I don't like to party because niggas be weird "come on kay just come to this one party" yasmin said picking out my outfit "ok ok only this one time" I said while putting on a white and red dress "DAMN GIRLLL YOU LOOK FINE!!!" I laugh at yasmin comment and I grab my phone and get in my car and drive to the house

•At The Party•
I get out my car and walk in the house with yasmin and of course she already talking to a guy, I just walk in the kitchen and pour me a cup of henny " hey" some random person tapped on my shoulder, I turn around and see this guy with a black durag and a black he looked fine asf "uh hello" I nervously said "no need to nervous beautiful" he smiled, he teeth are so perfect " you have pretty teeth" I smile and pour me another cup of henny "damn u must love that henny" he laughs, damn his laugh is attractive "yeah it's the only alcohol I drink" bitch I'm nervous as shit he's so fucking fine and nice DAMNNN!!! "So what u doing over here alone mamas" he said softly " well my bestfriend dragged me to this party" I roll my eyes " bro my nigga Jah dragged me here too I don't party like that" he drinks his henny "me neither" I smile "here mamas let me get your number" I hand him my phone and he puts his number and his contact as ski daddy "uh I was wondering if you wanted to hangout tomorrow" he looks at me nervously " of course" I laugh because of how nervous he is, we both stare into each other's eyes i walks closer to him and kiss him " I-I I'm sor-" he cuts me off by kisses me and of course I kiss back " it's ok mamas call me tomorrow" he walks off...