Part 3 - Colledge and Kavin's decision

Both Kavin and Dushyant enter colledge and Kavin decided after first lecture he will tell Mahira he cant go on the date with her.

Note: Mahira doesn't have first lecture with Kavin. It's only him, Dushyant, Purvi and Ishita.

First Lecturer
Professor: You will all have an assignment and you will work in groups of 4.
Kavin: wow we just entered the class and this professor is already giving us an assignment.
Duhsyant: Shhhh Kavin I'm trying to listen.
Kavin kept his mouth shut after that.
Professor: you have to design a small wooden house using random equipment and you have to do this in groups of 4. I have already chosen the groups.
Group 1: rahul, Tasha, varun, Avni
Group 2: sameer, Tanu, vabhav, vanch
Group 3: Preeta, Roshni, Rishabh, Karan
Group 4: Kavin, Purvi, Dushyant, Ishita
These are your groups and I will advise you to start your designs today as you only have a weak to complete it.

Kavin was happy as know he had a good excuse to cancel the date with Mahira.

After the lecture all 4 of them decided to do it at Kavin and Dushaynts place after colledge.

Dushyant: Kavin you need to cancel the date with Mahira. Before Kavin could speak Purvi spoke up
Purvi: Wait your cancelling a date with Mahira
Ishita: All the best.
Kavin: come on Purvi your Mahira's friend and Ishita you also hang around with her.
Ishita: I'm only hang around with her because I'm friends with Purvi.
Purvi: Kavin I am her friend and me and Ishita know her for atleast 3 years now but she still the same Mahira who use boys for money. I've tried to talk to her but it's like she doesn't want to change.
Dushyant: see
Kavin: okay fine anyway we have a assignment to do so I'm going to cancel our date anyway.

Someone was listening to their conversation and got mad.

Goes to Kavin and....

Sorry for the short update.

Next part Precap: Kavin, Purvi, Ishita and Dushyant follow Mahira after college to see what she is doing.