Part 8 - Is Purvi in Danger??

CID Beuro
Whilst everyone was doing their paperwork a man came running in shouting
Man: ACP! ACP!!
abhijeet: who are you and why are you calling ACP.
Man: I need to speak to ACP
Daya: ACP has gone out for a meeting, you can tell us
Man: My name is Ram, I am Miss Purvi's Manager.
Kavin: (shocked) Miss Purvi, the famous model Miss Purvi.
Ram: Yes, actually Miss Purvi was returning to Mumbai but as soon as we got out of the airport, she nearly got kidnapped.

Kavin, Ishita and Dushyant were worried for her.

Dushyant: How is she know?
Ram: she is fine but they might come back.
Abhijeet: do you have any suspicion on anyone.
Ram: No sir, Miss Purvi came to Mumbai for a Model show but there is something
Kavin: WHAT!!
Ram: when she was in Dubai she got some threatening calls saying don't come to Mumbai and some strange love letters but Miss Purvi never took them seriously.
Kavin: Sir I think we should take some action.
Dushyant and Ishita: Yes sir

Abhijeet agreed.

Abhijeet: Okay can you please take us to her.
Ram: Yes sir.

In the car
Sachin: Kavin do you know Purvi Ji before
Kavin: Yes. Me, Dushyant, Ishita and Purvi went to the same college and we were close friends.
Sachin: Ohhhh.

Kavin was really tensed he just wanted to see her, hug her and ask if she was okay.
After he broke up with Mahira, he started gaining feelings for Purvi. He doesn't know if it's love but he does know that he can't see her get hurt.
After Purvi left, he saw her on the news, he saw her photographs of her on magazines and newspapers since then he started feeling a attraction towards her.

1) Who's after Purvi?

2) What are the love letter about?

3) Will Kavin accept these new feeling towards Purvi?