Legend of the Caliginous Dragon | N.C.

. ————˚₊ ₊˚———— .

Over 400 years ago when Nurarihyon just created his clan, lots of clan leaders were disturbed by the way this man did things.

Around the same time an ancient royal like clan has been up to suspicion, for it being one of the top 3 strongest in all of Japan why did they have the royal princess hidden from everyone?

Right when Hagoromo Gitsune began to capture all the princesses for having abnormal powers the ancient royal clans princess who's a yokai was the only outcast that was brought, all were human except for her.

That was where Nurarihyon met the princess, even though he had his heart set onto Yohime he had a strong connection with the other princess.

Was it for her being a yokai, maybe her weird aura, or even the powers she had yet to discover?

When the fight ended the clan has growler stronger, but as he finished his meeting with Hidemoto Kekain, the Yokai Princess was gone.

Right when Rikuo became the 3rd heir, everything finally settled down or so he thought.

After he meets with an "old ally" of his father & grandfathers, will he accept the deal they offer?

"Ill share you some information of your family's past that you don't know & answer questions that could be useful to you, in return I need you to help me escape this nightmare..."

Is Rikuo willing to find out the truth about his family's past that he doesn't know yet & in return he helps them escape a huge nightmare or ignore the deal & continue his regular duties as a clan leader?

~~~

Rikuo x Reader (Oc)

Anime: Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan

Anime & characters belong to the rightful owner.

Extra Characters (Ocs) belong to me

Plot created by me

Sequel: N/A

Prequel: N/A

This is taken place after Season 2, First chapters might mention a lot of the of the OVA episodes.

~~~

Release Date: N/A

End Date: N/A