The Battle Between Kings | K

꧁••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••꧂

~Takes place during Season 1 then taken to Season 2~

A young boy is wanted for a crime he has no recollection of committing and must go on the run, hunted by two powerful kings and their forces.

But within the darkness someone is helping not just only him but the kings as well without any knowledge of its existence.

Soon after the 'incident' with the Colorless King, Mikoto, Reisi & Yashiro go back to their usual lives on being King's doing their duty's.

The Colorless King on the other hand somehow escaped from the orb that he was once trapped in and took possession of great power he once had hidden if anything were to happen for backup teaming with long lost enemies of the Kings. 

While he began to prepare getting his plan ready to take place the person within the darkness known as 'Yami' who had trapped the Colorless king in the orb, had to tell the Kings what he was planning.

As the Silver, Red & Blue began to head out to find him, Yami stopped them giving them the answer they least expected to hear.

The only way that the Kings are able to defeat the Colorless King this time would be with the help of the Gold King, that was until they he mentioned a new certain ally on their side.

~~~

No x Reader (Oc)

Anime: K Project

Anime & characters belong to GoHands

Extra Characters (Ocs) belong to me

Plot created by me.

Sequel: N/A

Prequel: N/A

~~~

Release Date: N/A