A Fairy Tale Between Two Emperors | D.O.T.E

¸„.-•~¹°"ˆ˜¨𝓓.𝓞.𝓣.𝓔 ¨˜ˆ"°¹~•-.„¸

After the Emperor discovered he had a child a lot of things changed within the Agrigent Empire.

During that time, Caitel was planning on how to over throw the other two kingdoms and another empire that are left.

The Elysian Empire, an old enemy, has taken over the other two empires recently so if Caitel takes down the Elysian Empire then everyone will be under his control.

Caitel has already taken over 65% of all the land as for the Elysian Empire it has only 35%, all though it seems like its nothing they have fought against the Agrigent Empire for over about a century.

During all of that most of his concubine begged for him to turn them into an empress by using his daughter, Ariadna, as bait but it seems he's not fond of the thought of empress til he remembers an old memory that's better left forgotten that caused him to not want a empress ever.

After he developed a beautiful relationship with Princess Ariadna, Caitel slowly begun to change but as time went on a huge secret only he, Asisi and Perdel knew about was brought back up thanks to the princess bringing someone back into their lives that was supposedly gone from existence.

"And here I thought I wasn't going to run into you ever but let's be honest since we have chemistry together it was going to happen one way or another."

Will he let himself not get distracted by such thing and continue his duties as Emperor or take a break from creating another war and change his ways by taking a new path that he was destined to take?

~~~

Caitel x Reader (Oc) 

Manga: Daughter of the Emperor

Manga & characters belong to the rightful owner.

My Ocs belong to me only 

Plot belongs to me

Sequel: N/A

Prequel: N/A

~~~

Release Date: N/A

End Date: N/A

Future Storiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें