03

Nara's POV

I made my way to the principle's office to scoop my schedule, and I gotta admit, I did get lost, but at last I managed to find my way.

As I'm wholeheartedly reading my schedule, I felt the other students' eyes staring right into my soul.

obviously guys looking at me as if I'm the last piece of pizza... have they never seen a foreigner before???

on the other hand girls' eyes were dripping with jealousy... HELP THIS IS SO AWKWARD.. and scary.
and that's all because I'm not an Asian...

I tried my best to ignore the million stares and turned around to continue my path, were I crash into a hard chest. the strong impact had my phone, bag and schedule lend on the floor. forget my stuff, this guy is a visual God. his red hair matched perfectly with the leather jacket he's wearing.

I bent down to grab my stuff, were he skipped over me, and coldly said "watch were you're going"

damn. what's wrong with handsome guys??? they all are so rude and FOR WHAT?

great now I have to manage to avoid 2 guys in this university, what a first day.

[Time Skip]

I made it to class were I was introduced infront of my "classmates"

I rapidly scanned over the area until I noticed a semi-familiar face. that rude blonde guy. we hold eye contact for a few seconds when the teacher interrupted the awkward silence and signaled with his index finger to sit next to a really REALLY handsome guy with half silver hair, half black hair...

great handsome guys so far are equivalent to rude guys

as soon as I sat down, he quickly faced me with a huge smile and without hesitation he started,

-"hi! I'm Yoon Sanha! nice to meet you!!!" he beamed out so cutely
-"hi Sanha! I'm Dae Nara! nice to meet you too!" I tried to at least reach his excitement level, in which I failed miserably indeed
-"since you're new here, I'll happily be your friend and show you around the university! only if you want to ofcourse!" he chuckled cutely
-"well I don't think I can say no to you! I'd be more than happy if you really help me! I kinda actually also lost my way to the principle's office..." I trailed off embarrassingly.
-"then we have a deal after our sessions end!" he giggled like a child and I turned my face with a big smile

I guess not ALL handsome boys are THAT bad...

[Time Skip] - Lunchtime

as I confusingly dragged my feet to the hall flooding with students I felt an arm thrown over my shoulder, I quickly turned around with widened eyes to be met with a familiar 185cm tall figure, Sanha.

damn he was sitting next to me, I didn't have the chance to see that he's really really tall. that is attractive. wait what am I thinking, abort thoughts.

we exchanged smiles and he wasted no time in walking both of us to what seems the cafeteria, same position, arm over my shoulder.

I could already feel thousands of eyes looking at me, especially that it's my first day as well.

great now they'll think I seduced him or something, God give me STRENGTH.

he dragged me to an empty table and sat dangerously close to me with his big smile never leaving his features...

suddenly, a nonfamiliar blonde guy plops next to my empty side with a huge grin plastered on his face...

I'm stuck between two dangerously handsome grinning guys, I'm screwed.

-"Nara... this is Eric!!" Sanha started..
"Eric this is-" Sanha was interrupted suddenly when-
-"Hello there, Nara I'm Sohn Eric, nice to meet you, Sanha and I will be your best friends from now on and I'll make sure you have a good stay at our university" he rambled on and on, I could tell he's really extroverted.. well I mean both Sanha and Eric.. can't relate ha.

My first day passed by fast and I can't deny that I really did enjoy their company, having them beside me is going to be fun I might say... let's hope girls won't eat me alive since they're clearly two of the popular guys in the university

all those small moments I had with them during lunch kept bubbling in my head while making my way back home, and I'd slightly giggle at what I experienced with those two today.. I might say I finally made friends? well handsome ones no doubt.

my thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a motorbike engine. I faced the sound source quickly and... he's there again.

intresting...