|11| He's really gone.

Chapter 11- He's really gone.

Jacelyn's P.O.V.

~~~~~~

Screaming at the top of my as I watch my brother fall, after Ennis pulled him with him. Derek was saving Scott so he didn't have to go with Deucalion. Aiden was holding on to me tightly as I try to fight out if his arms to get to Derek.

"Jacelyn stop." Deucalion yells over my screams for my brother.

I stopped fight Aiden and turned to cry into his arms. He only held me tighter.

"Jacelyn I have a proposition for you." The demon alpha speaks again.

I couldn't bring any words to come out of my mouth, I just looked over to him as he continued to speak.

"Join us and we can help you control your wolf side. Join me and I can show you what's it's like to never be scared or afraid again."

I looked from him to Aiden then Scott.

"It's okay take your time with the decision. You can answer me when you get back from the cross country meet." Deucalion turns around making Kali and Ethan walk out with him. While I just cried in Aiden's arms until I fell asleep.

~~~~~~

"Jace. Hey Jace" a voice spoke in front of me, and shaking my shoulders. "Hey is everything okay?" He left his hands on my shoulders.

"Yeah in fine why?" I look up at him shrugging his hands off of my shoulders.

"Because you were screaming Derek's name and you have tears down your face."

"Look Ethan I still haven't made my decision, okay?" I wipe my tear.

"I know, I just don't want you to make the wrong decision." He looks around then back at me.

"And what decision would that be?" I now had my arms crossed over my chest.

Before Ethan could reply a fist came flying out of nowhere hitting him square in the jaw.

"Isaac stop." Boyd yelled from behind me. He pushes past trying to pull Isaac off of Ethan.

"Isaac!" I yell snapping back into reality.

Boyd and I finally pulled Isaac off of Ethan, only for Ethan to smirk at Isaac causing him to throw Boyd and I off of him just to continue to beat Ethan up.

After a few punches Boyd stopped trying to help me get Isaac off. He just stood there with is arms crossed and a smirk of enjoyment on his face.

"Jacelyn what's going on?" Stiles pushes past the crowd.

"It's Isaac and he won't stop." I yell back at him. "Go get Scott."

He nodded he's head as Lydia followed.

"Isaac please stop," I try pushing him off again. "Please, hitting him isn't going to help." This time Coach helped me try to get Isaac off.

"ISAAC!" A demanding voice yelled over to people.

With our luck Isaac stopped punching Ethan.

Danny and I rushed to Ethan's side.

"Ethan are you okay?" I whispered to him. He only nodded his head.

"Good." I get up walking back to Isaac. "What the hell was that? Huh? Seriously punching the living crap out of him?"

"So just standing in the middle of the grass screaming and crying was any better?" Isaac walked up the stairs to the bus.

Boyd followed Isaac into the bus, sitting next to him in the same spot as before.

"So is everything all good?" I turn and point at Scott's abdomen.

"Uh yeah, Allison stitched me up pretty good." Scott moving his arm to pull up his shirt showing Allison's stitching job.

"Wow, it's nice." Stiles nods.

"Thanks." Allison smiles.

"Alright let's move." Coach pushes us up onto the bus.

Stiles and Lydia sat in front of Scott and Allison as I sat behind Isaac and Boyd.

"Jace is sorry about what I said before getting on the bus." Isaac turns around to look at me.

"Isaac it's—," I start to say.

"No jace it's not okay, and I am truly sorry." He gives me a sympathetic look.

I just nod and look out the window. We leave the rest stop and head back down the interstate.

~~~~~~

After a few hours I feel my phone buzz.

Cora:
      Peter and I can't find Derek.
      He wasn't at the mall were we
      left him. We went to the animal
      clinic to see Deaton Derek wasn't
      there but the alpha pack was.
      Ennis didn't make it, and now
      Kali is after Derek.

Jacelyn:
Wait Peter is actually helping?
Hang on you can't find Derek?
So Derek might be alive?

My heart had stopped when I read Cora's text. Derek might actually be alive, but Ennis wasn't.

I looked over to Ethan and Danny as Danny kept asking Ethan if he was okay, or if he needed anything.

I had a choice to make I didn't like feeling like I couldn't help any, I didn't like how I got nightmares from my past and that I couldn't do anything about them, I didn't like that I felt afraid all the time event though I was a werewolf. I decided I didn't wasn't to be afraid anymore, I decided I didn't want to be treated like I was a fragile person who had a panic attack at anything that came her way.

Jacelyn:
I'll do it.

I looked over to him as I sent the text. He look at his phone then over to me and nodded as he texted someone else.

"What did you just do?" Isaac looked back at me.

"Some I need to do." I bluntly said and looked out the window again.

~~~~~

Hours had passed and the sun had set as we pull into a motel.

The Glen Capri

~~~~~~

I am so sorry it took so long for another chapter. I've had to work so much this past month.

I know this chapter is short. Really short. But I am working on the next one as you read.

I hope you're ready!!

Thank you for reading!!!

Thanks, BYE!!!