Izuku's Origin Pt.3

Izuku Midoriya-

"Hero or villain," I ask.

The room is silent as we wait for Uncle One to decide my fate.

"...hero" He finally says.

We're all shocked at how he just let go of a potential ally.

"You sure Uncle One? This is your last chance?"
"You know you really don't sound like the one that is tied to a chair right now!"

Stitches nod his head and I just shrug.

"Alright then, I'll be a hero, but one question"
"Go ahead"
"Is it even possible to give people quirks?"

Stitches look dumbfounded. "You made all that deal and sounded so fucking cool just now and you didn't even know if we were telling the truth?!?" He yelled.

"Now now Dabi, even though it sounds like a stupid thing to do, if he had asked me that question first I would have forced him to take a quirk so his decision was pretty smart for a seven-year-old."
"Oh! Your name is Dabi, Stitches?"
"Stitches?"
"Yeah! That's what I was calling you in my head and it kinda stuck so I'm gonna call you that from now on, okay?"
"Okay?"
"Back to your question, my quirk allows me to steal other people's quirks and give them to other people or use them for myself."
"Wow! Is there a limit?"
"Too many questions"
I pouted.
"So what are you going to give me"

AT U.A

Aizawa Shouta-

I was lying peacefully in my sleeping bag about to drift off to sleep when the classroom door slides open and Hizashi walked in.

"Eraser?!" He yelled like he always does. This guy is never not loud.

"What do you want?" I sat up from laying behind my desk.

"Ahh, there you are!! Principal Nezu wants us in his office!" He informed.
"Alright I'm coming"

I turn towards my class, "Do whatever just don't be too loud or destroy the classroom"
"Yes, Aizawa Sensei!" They shout in unison.

I walk to Nezu's office trying to ignore Hizashi yapping at my side.

When we get there all the other teachers are already there and waiting and surprisingly All Might was also there.

I sat down with Hizashi and Principal Nezu began.

"We found the league of villains hiding spot, we will storm it in three weeks count"

THREEWEEKSLATER(I'm honestly to lazy)

Izuku Midoriya-

I liked it better here than at home. I found out that Shigaraki and I have more things in common than we think, Stitches is fun to talk to, and Kurogiri, another villain that I call Misty with a warp quirk that works with them, teaches me everything that a kid my age should know, but due to one of my new quirks, I'm already at a high school level.

Uncle One helps me train the quirks that he gave me. He gave me three powerful quirks and I love them.

I was sitting at the table doing homework with Misty when the heroes come busting in making Shigaraki and Stitches run to the front where we are.

"I am here!" All Might exclaims as he burst in the front of the heroes.

I smirk and turn to the other villains, "Misty, warp yourselves out of here"
"But what about you young Midoriya?" Misty asks.
"It's time I keep my promise to Uncle One, it was fun hanging with you guys, but the next time we meet we're enemies."