Hero Aca Pt.1

~2 Years Later~
(Izuku is now 14 years old)

Izuku Aizawa's POV-

I was cuddling on the couch with dad while scrolling through my phone. After a while I throw my phone onto the other side of the couch and sigh.

"What's wrong?" Dad asks.
"I'm bored"
"Why don't you go hang out with your friends or something?"
"...I don't have any."

It was silent for a while before dad let out a little laugh much to my frustration. I hit him in his side.

"Sorry sorry. Why don't you make some friends then?"
"How?! It's not like I can go up to people and start talking to them! It took me years before I could comfortably talk to you and I don't go to school so I can't make friends there either."

I already know all of what they teach in the middle school since I'm already solving college level problems so going to one would be a waste of time. I just home school myself with dad checking over my work from time to time since even he can't do my work sometimes. I also have this selective mutism thing going on (dad got me checked and it turns out that my self diagnoses was correct) so I can't really talk to people which makes it really hard to ever make friends.

"Why don't you join a group chat online? That way you don't have to go out to meet them and you also don't have to speak to them you just text."

I was about to refute what he said but then I thought about it and realized that it actually made sense. I nodded and pick up my phone again before going up to my room much to dad's disappointment but shadow his cat quickly took my place making him smile again.

(This is shadow)

(This is shadow)

When I get to my room I close my door and flop down onto my bed before scrolling through group chats for different things. I didn't want to go into one with too many people, we had to be in the same age group, and we had to have similar traits.

I ended up entering and leaving many group for aspiring heroes until I finally found one that didn't seem to suck as much as the others.

Would you like to join Hero Aca?
Yes No
Please type in a username: Dis-lante
Welcome to Hero Aca Dis-lante!

Red//Riot: Hey bros and brodettes!!
❄️frostfire🔥: Hello.
acid.rain: Hi Hi!!
sound_booth: hey
LORD.eXplosion.MURDER: WHY AM I EVEN HERE?!?
darkShadow: what a mad banquet of darkness.
GrapeVine: Are there any girls on here??
acid.rain: um yes?
GrapeVine: SEND NUDES!

Dis-Lante has reported GrapeVine
GrapeVine has been kicked out of Hero Aca

Dis-lante: Hello.
acid.rain: ohhh you sound so cool! Thanks for doing that!
Red//Riot: yeah! Super manly!
❄️frostfire🔥: ? what's the difference between what he said and I said?
LORD.eXplosion.MURDER: I ASKED WHY THE HELL IM HERE!!
Red//Riot: no ones forcing you to be here dude, the exit buttons always available.
LORD.eXplosion.MURDER: tch
sound_booth: did you just tch over text?
LORD.eXplosion.MURDER: YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT?!

Except for the loud one everyone seemed to be nice so I decided to stay on the chat and become aquatinted with them.

A/N-
Hello Lovlies!
I hope your all doing great.
I've decided that the ship will either be:

Tododeku

Or

Todobakudeku

Your free to vote on which one you'd rather it be!
Also! I've been thinking of making another book lately only because of the fact that I live the story line that I came up with but I want to focus on finishing this story and then my next story after this but I don't know what to do so yeah.