Izuku Aizawa Pt.1

Izuku Midoriya's POV-

Dadzawa screamed like a banshee and jumped backwards looking like a frightened cat. It was honestly a hilarious sight and I would be dying of laughter if my little chuckle didn't bring me massive amounts of pain. I watched as Eraser calmed his breathing and let out a giant sigh.

"You almost gave me a heart attack problem child." Was what he said when finally calmed down enough to speak.

I would've replied with a snarky remark but my throat closed in on me whenever I tried to speak so I figured it was one of those days (most likely because of the flashback). I tried to think of another way to communicate with him because sign language obviously isn't going to work with how heavy my arms are feeling. What about my quirk? I looked around taking in my surroundings. There was a queen-sized bed that I was laying on in what looked to be Eraser's room if the bland decor and sleeping bag in the corner was any indication. On the small desk that was shoved against the wall in front of the bed to the left where there was a large stack of printer papers.

Dadzawa must have seen me looking at them because he started walking towards them as if to bring some for me. Just to show off, I lifted the stack of papers using my quirk and brought them to me. Eraser narrowed his eyes at me.

"You've got telekinesis now too?" He asked incredulously.

I shook my head no and let the papers rip and move around to form letters which then formed words.

Paper Manipulation
"Like that's any better" Eraser grumbled.

I smiled but then immediately put on a serious face.

What am I supposed to do now?
"What do you mean what are you supposed to do? You stay here until you heal up."
And after that? You're a hero Eraser you can't just house a known vigilante and then let them go.
"Well, then I won't let you go!"
Are you sure your Dadzawa? Cause he's always preaching about being logical and you're not sounding very logical right now

Eraser sighed and dropped down onto the edge of the bed. He put his face in his hands and seemed to be in deep thought. Just as I was about to move my papers to make another sentence Dadzawa jumped up from his slouched position like he had the most brilliant idea.

"I'll turn you in!"

I sputtered not knowing what to say. Seriously!? He's just going to turn me in?! He must've seen the look on my face because he shook his head and began to elaborate.

"I don't mean like to the police well not technically but what I mean is like we could bring back Izuku Midoriya!"
That sounds like a horrible idea. They'll either be smart about it and figured out I'm discord so I'll be sent to juvenile or they'll be dumb and not find out but I'll be sent to the foster system instead. I want neither.

Eraser just grinned at that like it was exactly what he wanted me to say.

"There's a difference! In both situations, you'll have me! Since you're already injured I could bring you to the hospital, say I found you running away from some guy that had you in his basement all these years, and then bam your a trauma victim not a suspect no one will even look twice if I pro hero Eraserhead tell them not to."
That only solves one of the problems ignoring that stupid backstory. What are you gonna do when I get put in the foster system? Adopt me?

I had only meant that as a joke but my eyes widen when I saw Eraser's grin get bigger (and maybe a little hesitant?).

No.
"Why not? You already call me Dadzawa or some shit like that. And you'll be able to have a normal rest of your childhood with you only being... how old are you Izu?"
11.
"Shit, see! Your only 11! You should be having sleepovers with your friends and playing video games and stuff not fighting for food every day and getting shot! If you want to do heroing then when you turn 15 I'll let you to a hero school so that you can do it legally and happily like every other kid your age. And I... I don't think I'll ever get a kid because they're all brats and annoying and I'm gay. But you are, yeah, a problem child but you're special, and I already feel like a parent to you so if I could... if I could officially take that place I think it'd make me really happy"

I stared at Da-Eraser's little smile and an emotion I didn't know how to feel about overtook my heart.

I'll think about it

Eraser's little smile widened and he nodded getting up and walking out of the room, most likely to give me space.

What was I supposed to do? Run away? But I also have this feeling that's telling me not to, that I should stay with Eraser, that I should stay with Dadzawa and let him adopt me. What he said was actually really tempting. A bed, a roof over my head, not having to fight for food, and being able to play video games? I haven't even had a phone before. Just my barely working makeshift laptop that's about to break down. The most tempting offer was someone that would care for me. But what if Eraser changed and became like that man when he adopted me? I shouldn't think like that though because that can so easily also be a 'but what if Eraser is kind to me and treats me great' as well. I'm just being negative but I mean, can you blame me?

My stomach was hurting where I was shot and I was so exhausted I just wanted to sleep for the next week or so and not have to think about this. I'm pretty sure I already have the answer in my head but I'm still so hesitant to accept it.

With those last thoughts, I fall asleep.