Prologue

_____________________________________________

(Dialect key:
Person speaking= "..."
Thoughts= "...
Person Yelling= all caps

_____________________________________________

200 years earlier

It was night in the Omni-nation lights in the bustling city where on and the resedence where running about minding their business. The residential area was pitch black except for a one house. Saruman an old wizard in a white robes with a long gray beard with white edges and a black staff with a pearl at the top was walking to the biggest house on the block.

 Saruman an old wizard in a white robes with a long gray beard with white edges and a black staff with a pearl at the top was walking to the biggest house on the block

Saruman: This it the night I rid the world of their kind and take the throne.

He knocked on the door with his staff.

Saruman: thanks to the Grimmborn family I have what I need to destroy the Aura Guardians for good.

The door opened reveling a man in a blue tunic, gray trousers, a cape, a hat, blue gloves, and blue boots. This was Aaron Rose leader of the Omni-nation along with his wife.

 This was Aaron Rose leader of the Omni-nation along with his wife

Aaron: Evening Saruman, what brings you here this fine night?

Saruman: I was hoping to being something to your attention. I know it's late but allow me to speak to you and your wife seeing as you two should be the first to know of this.

Aaron: Ok but let's keep to down a bit. Summer is putting the kids to bed.

Saruman: Of course Sir, we shall wait for miss Summer.

Aaron: please come in. I will put some tea on while we wait.

A few minutes past and Aaron's wife Summer Rose came down the stairs she had silver eyes, black and red shoulder-length hair tied back in a half-up/half-down style, a hooded cloak which is white outside and red underneath, a black high-neck décolletage blouse with studded wristbands on the arms, a black and white overbust corset, a skirt with white tulle underneath, gray leggings, and knee-high boots with red soles. She was the current Aura Guardian

Summer: Saruman! What brings you here this fine evening?

Aaron: Summer why don't you join use for some tea. Saruman has something he wishes to discuss with us.

Aaron's back was faceing Saruman. He aimed his staff at Aaron.

Summer: AARON LOOK OUT!

Aaron whipped around.

Saruman: AVADA KEDAVRA!

There was a blinding flash of green light and Aaron fell to the ground dead.

Summer: AARON!

She ran to his side checked for a pulse and found nothing.

Summer: (scared) what did you do to him?!

Saruman: excatly what I am going to do to you an the rest of your family.

Summer now scared for her life shot a blast of wind at Saruman. Sending him into the wall stunning him. She heightens her speed and bursts into the kids room.

Summer: Kids. Kids. Wake up.

She pulled the covers off the the two little ones. The eldest was a eight year old girl named Carla and the youngest a five year old boy named Charles.

Carla: Mommy? What's going on?

Charles: Did something blow up?

Summer: I don't have time to explain but you need to hide.

She picked Carla and Charles and took them to her and Aarons room a hid them in the secret room.

Summer: this room can with stand sixty tons of C4. It will protect you until Auntie  Raven can find you.

Charles: But Mom what will happen to you?

Saruman: Summer! Where are you!

Summer:(whisper) Stay here. Carla stay with your brother.

She closed the door but forgot to lock it.

Carla: Mom forgot to lock the door.

Carla opened the door stepped out and locked the door. But she forgot the once locked it can't be opened unless you have the right code.

She saw a green light out of the corner of her eye then heard her Mother scream.

Carla: MOM!!

She ran to the source of her mother's scream. She saw Summer's body spralled out on the floor in a pool of blood. Her sythe in her chest to the left of her heart.

Saruman: Where is your Brother young one.

Carla: you'll never find him.

She started him down with no fear in her eyes.

Saruman: Then so be it. Avada Kedavra

There was another flash and Carla was now dead.

Saruman: Charles must still be in the house. I hopped I could kill him with my bare hands. But looks like I must destroy the house.

He walked out side grabbed some timed thermal detanaters. He placed them in specific parts of the house. When he was done he set the timer and walked home.

The explosion shook the whole nation. Dragons took flight, books came off shelves, plates scattered on the floor, the lights on in every house.