Chapter 2 Dragons edge

_____________________________________________

(Dialect key:
Person speaking= "..."
Thoughts= '...'
Person Yelling= all caps
Infinitrix ="..."
_____________________________________________

Everyone was at the back of the ship looking at Gandalf. He looked at them with sorrow in his eyes.

Gandalf: fly you fools.

He made a powerful gust of wind and gave the Pearl the push out of the cavern and out to sea.

RWBYS: GANDALF!!!!
____________________________________________

Opening)

___________________________________________

Seth was trying to get to closer to the edge of the ship but Yang was holding him back.

Seth: NO WE CAN'T LEAVE HIM! WE HAVE TO GO BACK-

Yang: Seth.Seth.SETH! listen to me. LISTEN TO ME! We can't he gave us a chance to do this. If we go back we won't be able to leave again. Ruby keep us going we need the island out of our site by morning. Weiss take the helm. Blake go to the crow's nest and keep an eye out. I'll take care of him. Come on Seth let's go down below and find you place to rest.

Every one did what they where told and Yang took Seth down stairs. They found a bed down below.

Yang: Here you go Seth. Maybe some sleep will help you get over it.

Seth: I can't believe he's gone.

Yang removed his sword and the bag Gandalf gave him.

Yang: neither can I...if it'll help I could stay with you.

Seth: THEY can't stay up the whole time some of use will need to rotate. You can tell Ruby that we can switch in an hour.

Yang: ok I will but I'm coming back I'll switch with Weiss in an hour.

Yang did what she said. But what happened to Ganalf.

Back at the Omni-nation. Saruman the third was personally interrogating Gandalf. Saruman was a spitting image of his great great grandfather.

 Saruman was a spitting image of his great great grandfather

Saruman III: do you know where they are Gandalf.

Gandalf: like I will tell you anything.

Saruman III: it doesn't matter if you talk I will find them. With help of my friend and her monsters called Grimm. You've seen them around haven't you. And they obey me. They see me as lord