Chapter 3

_____________________________________________

(Dialect key:
Person speaking= "..."
Thoughts= '...'
Person Yelling= all caps
_____________________________________________

It has been a few weeks since Team RWBYS arrived on Dragons edge. Since then the two teams got to know each other well. Seth was in the work shop on the Pearl doing cleaning work on the Infinitrix.

Seth: Miles do you have the camera?

Miles currently at a hight of Six feet had a little trouble holding the camera with his sticky claws and staying balanced on his two hind legs. He nodded.

Seth: Thanks Miles. Ok Gandalf let's hope all the tech school and training payes off.

Seth walked into the view of the Camera

Seth: Ok test number one on the Grimmification form function and if that works then we move onto Ultimate Grimmification form function. Ok let's try NRG. You ready Miles cause this will be crazy.

Miles nodded.
____________________________________________

Opening)

_____________________________________________

He activated the Infinitrix and Dialed NRG. There was a flash of green light and Seth was now in a suit of armor with a grill fitted in the helmet, shoulders, and shoes.
___________________________________________

Name: NRGrace: Prypiatosian-BHomeworld: Prypiatos

Name: NRG
race: Prypiatosian-B
Homeworld: Prypiatos

NRG's true form is highly radioactive and must be kept inside his indestructible protective suit for the safety of others. They sound Russian
____________________________________________

Seth: NRG!!

Miles jumped and almost dropped the Camera.

Seth: Sorry Miles I warned you. It is still scary. Any way Grimmification function on Prypiatosian-B form aka NRG test one. Go

He tried to twist the Omnitrix core on the armor. It didn't budge.

Seth: Grimmification function results...Negative. Miles you can turn of the camera.

There was a flash of green light. Miles out the camera back in its bag. He then came up to Seth, who was looking at something. He came up behind him. It was a photo was four people four boys and two girls. This was his family. (All character looks will be in the photo after)

First, his Father was Diluc Tennyson, he has crimson red eyes, and scarlet-hued hair which is always worn in a messy ponytail that extends to his middle back. Diluc wears a black shirt, a thin white vest, and a black ascot with a red gem. Over this he dons a black coat that is adorned with golden trimmings and tassels, ending with ebony fur-trims. He wears black pants which are embellished with chains on his right thigh. Diluc also wears gloves, which are black with crimson red undersides.