the things you do

Lisa's POV

"Dear can you take out this trashes for me?I will just finish wiping off these tables" grandmother asked me.

I nodded and smiled at her.I took the bins and start pulling out the plastics.

I was wearing my earphones peacefully as I happily jogged outside when I suddenly felt a warm embraced on my chest.

I frozed

who the fuck?

she start to smell my neck and this time I am internally freaking out my dick is twitching,this is not good.

I took out my earphones.

"Uhmm miss?im sorry but uh i think you mistake--"she cut me off

"Lisa"she sobbed.

my eyes pop out of its socket,she knows me.

she look up to me and holy shit she is so beautiful,can I cry?

"I uh?"I stuttered despite the fact that im hugging a beautiful girl I personally dont know her.She's too beautiful to be my friend.Her eyes were familiar though

"Lisa.."she pouted.

oh fuck im melting.

I scan her eyes to her lips and gulp I went back to her eyes and my jaw drop on the road.

"Jennie?!"I shockingly said.

"Hi?"she smiled

"Hey"I smiled.I know for the fact that im smiling like a fool right now

"I thought you'd forgot me"she grinned

"I--i mean yeah?you look so so..different"I sagged.

"Oh am I now?"she grinned.

"y-yeah uh you look good with those suits"I blushed.

she took a step back and pout

have you ever imagined a beautiful girl with her perfectlt tailored suits that hugged her curves in a very imposible manner pouting at you in the middle of the street?

because I--i damn how can someone be cute and sexy at the same time?

"I--i uh?"I look at her with a questioned look.

"you're suppose to hug me now Lisa"she said with her hands on her waist,like a mad baby that she is.

"why?"I ask

"because i need you and your hugs and ki--never mind im sleeping here tonight"she said passed through me

my mouth was ajar for the second time around.No no no...

I hurriedly put the trashes on its designated area.I felt like doing it with a speed of light.

"Hi halmonie"she greeted my grandmother.I can see my grandmother beaming her eyes with so much joy in them.She looked at me and winked.

"Halmonie this is Jennie,Jennie this is my grandmother"was all I said as Jennie cling on my arms

"Hi Dear,Lalisa talk so much about you"my grandmother replied.I glared at her but she was grinning.

"good things I hope"Jennie said as she bore holes in my side profile

"okay since you're here why dont you try my dumpling soup its one of my best seller"grandma chatters.

Jennie eyes beamed.

"No halmonie,she will not stay long actually she will be going ho--"I was cut off when halmonie just passed through me and Jennie sat down in the chair.