Truth

Third Person POV

"what's this for?"Jungkook waved the letters in Lisa's face.

"stop invading my personal things"Lisa hissed.

"I get tons of letters every week Lisa where did this came from?"Jungkook asked Lisa who was now busy flipping the letters.

"and why put my address though?"Jungkook sagged his shoulders when she didn't receive any response from Lisa

They are currently inside Jungkook's apartment Lisa just took all of her letters as she received tons of question from Jungkook.

"I believe that is none of your business"Lisa spat.

"Yah! i kept all of those letters do you know how many times I empty the mailbox a day?"Jungkook rambled but received a glare from Lisa.

"yeah that is why we are going to the mall today and get that magazine you want"Lisa replied her eyebrows were creasing as she scan the letters.

"you know why I love you so much damn bro"Jungkook fake a cry

"keep your face out of my sight,you will make me puke"Lisa gaged.

Lisa remember Jennie wanted to see her before her flight this evening. Jennie's manager still didn't stop pestering her so she wanted to asked Jennie about it. Yesterday they had to part ways after the brunch because of some emergency Jennie had to take care of. Lisa was glad that the brunette asked her to see her before her flight.

"I know im good looking but they have to stop"Jungkook hissed. They just arrived ten minutes inside and the stares are unbearable already.

He glanced at Lisa who is busy on her phone. He glanced at the eyes staring at them and they all landed on Lisa.

'Yup probably this attractive dense stick' Jungkook thought.

"you know Seulgi had been bothering me this past few days, you didn't attend the practice yesterday where have you been?"Jungkook asked as they past through the array of people.

"must've slip on my mind"Lisa asked mindlessly.

"sht here we are" Jungkook hurriedly ran inside the store.

"Jentle Home"Lisa mumbled. She tilted her head because of the familiarity of the word.

"bro what are you doing here?!come here faster"Jungkook shouted at her.

Lisa scan the place. The first that caught her attention are the array of sun glasses. The store was a pitch color of black and grey. The walls are perfectly modernize that complimented the light inside.

'nice' Lisa thought

"I have it already im just gonna pay for it with your own money of course"Jungkook laugh loudly. The staff inside the store was looking at him weirdly.

Lisa just shook her head.

"maam would you like to try these glasses?these are new release. We also have clothes upstairs"the staff turn to Lisa.

"no its fine"Lisa smiled.

"maam where should we put this?"a group of men entered the store holding a big rectangular glass but was covered in a black clothing.

"Lets put that in this wall sir"the staff replied.

The men along with the staff help to put it in the wall. They have suffered a bit because of the precise angle it should be displayed. Lisa heard that it was from the boss. Lisa almost rolled her eyes 'rich people are complicated people' Lisa thought..