You

Third Person's POV

"Lisa let me look hurry up"Jungkook whispered trying to get her friend's attention.They are inside the class taking their calculus exam only to receive a roll eyes from the blonde.

"you didn't study again?!"Lisa whispered back. Lisa look at every corner of the room before she passed her answer sheet.

"i love you mah man"Jungkook wink and passed the paper back.

"this will be the last time you twat!"Lisa angrily whispered back. Only if she is not friend with this idiot since forever. She would never let him copy her exam. Lisa knows that this idiot will never study and would always go to school shock for the announced exam.

"God that was hard wew!" Jungkook fakingly wiped his non-existent sweats.

"the only hardship you had was copying my work without the Teacher knowing"Lisa rolled her eyes.

"why you--"

"what?what?"Lisa threatened.

"i love youuu"Jungkook pouted trying to kiss her friend.Only for Lisa to dodge his face making him face the wall.

"psst!"someone suddenly called them.

"who's that?"Jungkook ask sipping his banana milk.

they stoped and look at each other only for them to realized that it was only them in the desserted hallway.

"AAAAAAAA"they scream at the top of their lungs

Seulgi however titled her head with the crazy duo.She was the one who called them but she was hiding in the corner.

"why the hell are you guys screaming in a broad daylight?"Seulgi asked calmly. The duo look at her with pale faces.

"Jesus was it you?!"Lisa said smacking her friends head.

"Aw!why you--"Seulgi was cut off only for Jungkook to smack her head again.

"WHY ARE YOU GUYS SMACKING ME!"Seulgi fumed.

"Because you scared us you dimwit!"Jungkook shouted back.

Seulgi look at them like she couldn't believe seeing their serious faces. Seulgi abrupt a loud laughter.

"You guys?g-got scared with me?"Seulgi laughed so hard clutching her stomach until she rolled into the ground.

Jungkook creased his eyebrow.

"YOU!"Jungkook slam his body on top of Seulgi's body but the latter was still laughing loudly.

"Lisayah help me.Let's choke her!"Jungkook said to Lisa.The blonde innocently nodded her head and slam her body on top of Seulgi's body.

"Die you mtf!!"both of them screamed while Seulgi was still laughing

"ehem"someone suddenly cough.

They all stop and look at the

girl??

"uhmm Lisa Sunbaenim"the girl blushed.

The three of them blinked as they realized their position. They look like a pile of poo.They all stood fast and laugh awkwardly

"Uh? hey?"Lisa scratch her head and smiled awkwardly.While Jungkook and Seulgi was kicking each others legs so Lisa was forced to look at them for them to behave.

"Lisa Sunbaenim I like you"the cute girl confessed.The girl blushed furiously as she handed Lisa a gift.

Jungkook whistle at the back.