Tragedy

3rd POV:

   When they sent Reina and Kurei away, everyone started to spread the rumors about Reina and her son, about how they she was faking that Kurei bore flames to have a title and such

   One day Kagerō decided to visit them and give them goods but Reina denied as she exclaimed,

"YOU'RE ONLY DOING THIS SO YOU COULD SHOW TO EVERYONE THAT YOU'VE WON!".

Then, Reina smacked the goods out of Kagero's Hand as Kagero could only stare at her in shock and worry

That same day, when Kurei arrived from home after going out to play, he was seen by his mother, all beaten up, she rushed to him to check up on him and hugged him as she cried,

"My poor baby.. I'm sorry mother couldn't protect you..",

Reina said before coughing up blood, Kurei kept a nonchalant face as he asked,

"Mother, this is all Recca's fault isn't it?"

Reina who was still sobbing as she hugged her son nodded.

~Time Skip~

  One faithful night, everyone in the village was sleeping ever so peacefully, but for the leader's estate, it wasn't about to be a good night, as something awaited them.

A boy can be seen holding a kunai and ahead of him were two futons, where the new Heir and the Heiress can be seen sleeping, the boy approached the futon of the Heir as he lowered the blanket and raised the Kunai that he had in his hands.

Kagero POV:

I was in the study room reading a book as I couldn't fall asleep, it was quiet as I had my focus on the book I was reading, it was the Madogu's of the Hokage Clan, Magical Weapons who were said to only be forged by the Hokage clan.

Soon, the comfortable silence was broken by a cry, my son's cries, I stood up from my spot as I headed to my children's room, as I got nearer to the room I could also hear faint panting, somehow my chest tightened upon hearing that, did something happen to my children?!

When I opened the door, I was shocked, there was my two children, Recca who was crying, her sister, (Y/n) holding him protectively as both of them were bleeding, she had her right eye closed as blood seeped out of the wound that was caused by Kurei.

"Kurei!"

I screamed as I stopped the boy from hurting his siblings any further, what has Reina told him to act this way?! other members of the family soon ran to the room as they heard me scream Kurei's name.

All I could think about were my children at this point, they'd gotten hurt! especially (Y/n)! she could go blind!

~Time Skip: 3rd POV:~

After the incident, Kurei was caught and sent to jail, he was treated poorly as they had always badmouthed him and his mother saying that they were a disgrace to the clan and should've never been given the opportunity to become a leader.

Later on, Kurei overheard from one of the guards conversation that his mother, Reina, had died due to her getting weaker and weaker until she had finally died. Kurei thought to himself, if he hadn't attempted to harm Recca, would he be with his mom and take care of her instead of rotting in this jail and learning that his beloved mom had died?

This caused the boy to be filled with rage, sorrow and even feel depressed about the continuous problems that was crushing his poor hope.

Meanwhile, in a meeting between the council, they had just heard from a spy that another clan was planning to attack them to have their hands on the madogu's, magical weapons forged by the Hokage's. The armies were separated into Four groups; Front attack, Protection, Healing and Back Forces.

Soon enough a war did strike, in which Resshin had to fight alongside his army for his village.

(Y/n) POV:

   I was beside mother who was cradling Recca then mother questioned father,

"do you really have to go my love?",

   Father, who obviously had to aid his army answered with a sad tone,

"Yes, as the leader of the clan its my duty to protect my people",

  "what if you dont return to us?.."

Mother said, worried about father as we were short of soldiers because from the past we had always used the madogu's to fight but now we can't as we would have the risk of losing them if our soldiers that wield them pass during the war.

"if iIdon't then please take care of Recca and (y/n)",

   then father gave mom his tekkou,

"give this to Recca to prevent him from getting burned from his own flames until he is finally capable of controlling them"

then he kissed mother, Recca and mines forehead as he finally ran outside to lead his army to war.

As the war went on and we stayed in the estate I felt that something was wrong, as we waited and waited, we heard screams, screams from our villagers left here to stay safe, did we lose?..

Me and mother slowly went to the entrance of the estate to peek our heads, indeed, we had lost as the clan that fought us had reached the village, everything was in flames, the townhomes, farms, everything, even the jail Kurei-Nee was put in.

Mom's breathing was getting heavier, she took my arms tightly and took me and Recca to a deep part in the woods near the estate, we could hear the footsteps of enemies behind us, hungry for death, we kept running and running until we finally reached somewhere deep and safe in the forest.

Mother handed Recca to me as she did some hand signs- No, No, NO, Mother was using the forbidden hand sign! shortly after, a portal appeared in front of her, she took Recca from me as she held him high and said,

"Recca, you are the rightful heir to our clan I'm sorry that I have to do this but please be safe"

She was tearing up, and I was too, was really sending us to another timeline just to she could save us? but what about her? she knows that there is a risk of using this technique, whoever she send through that portal, she won't be able to go near again! 

I hugged her tightly as I cried,

"Mom! Please don't do this! Please!"

I cried to her as she pried me from her,

"I'm Sorry (Y/n) but this is the only way I could save you guys.. Please take care of Recca.."

She sobbed, as she finally pried me off, she kissed my forehead I kept crying as she also raised me up letting the portal engulf me everything was a blur at this point, all I could hear was the sound of mother screaming Kurei-Nee's name as she screamed in agony, it was all too mcuh for me.. I kept crying and crying.. I was starting to feel lightheaded.. darkness was slowly taking over my vision.. Is this the Tragedy that awaited our clan?..