Delicate

(Y/n) POV:

After landing a lot of blows into the demon I noticed that Tanjiro had started to wake up, so I went near him and muttered,

"Wisteria breathing: Sixth Form-Healing touch"

I drew blood from myself when I slashed my wrist and let it pour into Tanjiro's wound as it started to heal.

"Would you like to do the honor of decapitating this demon, Tanjiro?"

I asked as he started to gain consciousness, when he finally stood up he nodded, before the hand demon could land a blow on us I quickly sliced his hand.

"Doing that is too useless, I'd just sit here and watch as Tanjiro decapitates you."

I then watched as Tanjiro charged at the demon, seemingly looking for an opening but it seems that he is having a hard time so I decided to cover him and deflect any attack that the hand demon send towards Tanjiro without getting in Tanjiro's way.

Until finally, Tanjiro saw an opening and quickly charged at it.

3rd POV:

As the world seems to move in slow motion, Tanjiro gripped his katana and made its way to the demons neck finally decapitating the wretched demon.

A wave of relief washed over (y/n) as she clasped her hands and chanted a little prayer for all the souls that were finally given the justice they needed.

After (Y/n) was finished praying she went and finally opened her eyes and when she looked Tanjiro she saw him holding the disintegrating hand of the demon he had just decapitated with an auro of sympathy as he comforted the demon as a tear slipped out the demon's eye at the warmth of Tanjiro's hand seemingly remembering it's own life before it became a demon.

(Y/n) POV:

I went up behind Tanjiro and placed a hand in his shoulder,

 "It's alright Tanjiro, they're going to be on a better place now"

I comforted him while thinking, 'You really are too nice for this cruel world Tanjiro'

He looked at me with teary eyes and asked,

"You think so (Y/n)-Nee?.."

My eyes widened at what he just called me '(Y/n)-Nee' my gaze softened upon hearing that, how I wished I was able to hear my own brother call me that.

"Yes Tanjiro, they will, despite having done bad things they will pay for their sins and make their way into paradise"

I told him as I gave him a comforting smile and hugged him as tears fell down his eyes, just then I felt Tokiya's presence behind us, I looked at him as him clutched a wounded arm of his alongside his Ensui, I gave him an inviting look offering him to come up to us and get a hug.

He got my message and nodded and made his way to us and joined in the hug as we held each other in a comforting gaze as the sun finally rises, it's official, Tokiya and Tanjiro were now demon slayers.

I looked at the sunrise as we kept hugging each other as we were rested in a tree, soon enough Tokiya and Tanjiro had fallen asleep, I set them down to lay their heads on my thighs to rest for a bit as well descend down the mountain in a moment to finally get their crow and ore for their swords.

I looked down at their sleeping figures and hummed a lullaby (The vid above hehe) and planted a kiss on each their foreheads as I pet their hairs, I looked up to the rising sun again and back at the two 'You guys are precious, as tough as an ox outside yet so delicate like glass inside, I admire you guys courage despite the traumatizing events that happened to you all, I swear that I will protect you both and Nezuko with all my life.'

Additional Information:

~The sun usually rises at 5:10 in Tokyo, Japan (according to google) so (Y/n), Tokiya and Tanjiro made their way down the mountain and back at the venue at around 7 AM

~Tokiya only received a crow when they were congratulated, the Ubuyashiki's know about the madogu's so they know that they are fully capable of injuring demons like a nichirin blade.