Disgrace

3rd POV:

It was already night and (Y/N) was treating the boys wounds from training then, they went to sleep.

The next day (Y/N) decided to join them go up the mountain since she knew breathing techniques she could get down easily but she decided to slow down a little because she felt bad for the boys.

When they finally reached the bottom of the mountain they had to now swing their katana Tanjiro and Tokiya was tired after a few swing but (Y/N just keeps going.

(Y/N) POV:

I noticed that Tokiya and Tanjiro was already tired so I decided to ask Urokodaki sensei for a break to which he nodded to I then,

took out the foods I cooked earlier and they gave them to the boys Tanjiro was confused while Tokiya just accepted the food and ate it,

I then said to Tanjiro that,

"I asked Urokodaki sensei for a break, so eat before the break Urokodaki sensei gave us finishes"

,then we started to eat.

3rd POV:

A few weeks later Urokodaki led them, Tokiya, Tanjiro and (Y/N) to a boulder he then said,

" I have nothing more to teach you boys so before you can go to final selection you have to cut this boulder",

After that Urokodaki left and of course (Y/N) was the first one to cut the boulder about two weeks later Tokiya had also cut his boulder.

It has been six months Tokiya and (Y/N) was still waiting for Tanjiro to cut his boulder, and the final selection was nearing, (Y/N) decided to spy on them when their final selection came, scared that she was going to lose them to that.

(Y/N) POV:

I was bringing Tanjiro food and Tokiya was cleaning Urokodaki sensei's hut, Tanjiro was still in the forest trying to cut his boulder,

I was near where Tanjiro was then I heard him scream,

"Ahh! Im gonna cut this boulder for Nezuko!"

I then started to get near when i heard a familiar voice say,

"Shut up! your a man right so you should keep your problems to yourself "

I then looked towards to where i heard the familiar voice then, I saw him, my friend who, I had last seen when I was still in the Corpse.

Sabito was right in front of my eyes facing Tanjiro I guess he didn't notice my presence so I decided to surprise him I kept my presence hidden,

"We meet again, Sabito"

I then set down Tanjiro's food, and finally revealed myself, Sabito obviously had a shocked face but there was another presence I can feel, Makomo's.

3rd POV:

Sabito heard (Y/N's voice, shock ran through him, what was she doing here? What business does she have to return back to their old mentor?

"You seem to be thinking of something so deep, Sabito"

Sabito then charged towards her, his eyes filled with rage, (Y/n) obviously dodged it,

"YOU! You were a disgrace to our organization!

Upon hearing this, (Y/n) was stunned, a disgrace, she was a disgrace now? For being framed of something she never done?
What was this type of bullshit?

"You still believe that stupid lie? The lie ruined my life?"

(Y/n) was now enraged, how could they bring this up again, can't they see that she's been framed? As she was thinking Sabito kept charging at her.

(Y/n) was able to stop Sabito's blade but it injured her, blood was now seeping out of her palm, she had a big gash from the blow she took from Sabito.

(Y/n) lowered her head and discarded what had happened, she handed Tanjiro his lunch and just left saying no words, having her head low.

Was that what was going on in the corpse? Was she a disgrace to them now? This was just pure bullshit, how come they hadn't done further investigation to make sure of it? Why is it that they believed a liar so easily?

Out of rage, (Y/n) punched a nearby tree, causing a big dent to be left it as blood ran through her palms.

On the other hand, Tokiya, who was getting worried about you for taking so long had went into the woods searching for you, he then found you, slumped down the tree that had a dent, he could see blood spilled in the tree and some were on your hands.

He panicked and immediately took of his blazer, as he got nearer he could hear your sobs, just what had happened? He took your bleeding hand and wrapped his blazer around it, not caring if it was going to be stained.

Tanjiro POV:

My blood boiled when I saw (Y/n)-san flee with the scent of sadness.

"You've hurt her you know?"

I said panting,

"That doesn't matter, what I said was right she's a disgrace to the organization"

I then threw my katana down, and started to go to the directuon (Y/n)-san ran to.

"Giving up so soon?"

I felt quiet mad but just let him be, (Y/n)-san was like a sister to me, during her stay with us she'd cared for us a lot, as I could see (Y/n)'s silhouette with Tokiya I ran towards them.

She was crying, saying that it wasn't her fault, and that she was a disgrace.

"You aren't a disgrace (Y/n)-san"

I said as I hugged them alongside Tokiya, sometimes, words can really cut deeper than knives.

Additional Information:

~This is an AU where Sabito and Makomo survived, they took on the same final selection as Giyuu and (Y/n) so they were somehow able to overpower the hand demon and escape as they focused on keeping each other alive rather than risking it and killing the demon.