𝑃𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑟

"Ready?" Maya asks as you walk out of the gym together the following day.

"Yep."

You finally gave in to Maya's pleads for you to come over to her house after school. The two of you walk in the opposite direction that you typically walk from school.

Akaashi was right, she does live a completely different way.

"Maya what are we even doing tonight?" you ask as the two of you walk across the school campus.

"I honestly couldn't come up with anything," she chuckles nervously, "so I figured the four of us could just stay at my place."

"That's fine with me," you shrug, knowing that if you stay in Maya's house it would feel less like a date to Atsumu, "I'll text Tsumu and let him know."

"Y/N!" you hear someone yell from behind after you put away your phone.

You turn to see Bokuto running up to you with Akaashi in tow. You also see a notebook in his other hand.

"Bo?"

"I didn't think we were gonna catch up," he pants, "but you left your notebook behind so I came to give it to you."

You take the book from him as he smiles proudly.

"Damn I really can't do anything without you guys," you giggle.

"Wait a second, where are you two going?" Bokuto asks curiously.

Maya slings her arm around your shoulder and proudly states "I'm bringing Y/N to my house before the boys come."

Akaashi and Bokuto stare with their jaws at the ground as Maya turns you around with her and walks away.

"Um, what just happened?" you whisper to your friend.

She shrugs and ignores the boys from behind you.

"Hahaha!" you hear Bokuto laugh from behind you, "Maya's getting along better with Y/N than you are lately."

--

"You can sit right here," Maya directs as she pats her desk chair.

Maya places down her phone on her desk and her backpack beside it.

"I'll be right back I'm just going to pee super quick and then I'm going to do your makeup, sound good?"

You nod and Maya leaves the room. You hear a buzz and decide to check your phone to see if your mom had replied to your text that you would be staying at Maya's, but nothing.

She must still be at work.

After checking your phone you hear a buzz again and see Maya's phone light up. You glance over at it and see Atsumu's name on her phone.

Huh?

"Back!" Maya sings as she enters the room.

How did she even get his number?

You watch as Maya walks around her room, humming to herself as she tidies her room a bit.

The hug! I thought it was weird when they hugged for a long time but I'm pretty sure she whispered something in his ear. Could she have slipped him her number or something?

"Ready?" Maya asks as she holds up a hairbrush.

You nod and begin letting her brush your hair.

"Maya I've been meaning to ask, how's it going with Akaashi?" you ask innocently, gaining a sigh from her.