𝑀𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑃𝑒𝑜𝑝𝑙𝑒

You walk with Akaashi around Miyagi to the best of your abilities after feeling sore from getting your back blown out just a few minutes prior. You begin to notice that although your hotel looks straight out of Tokyo, the rest of the town is quiet. 

As you admire your surroundings you remember that Akaashi's hand is gripping onto your own. You subtly look over at him and have a mini-flashback to the day, twelve years ago, when you first met him.

"It's so silent here," Akaashi comments as he takes in the neighborhood, "I could get used to his."

"I didn't know you liked Miyagi so much, Akaashi," you giggle.

Akaashi stops suddenly and looks over at you. You see a puzzled look cross his face as he seems to stare into your soul.

"How come you don't call me Keiji anymore?"

His question hits you hard. You stop and genuinely try to think about why you ever stopped but your mind is clouded by thoughts of why he would ask you that.

"S-Sorry," you say quietly.

Akaashi scoops up your head with his hand to get a better view of your face.

"What are you apologizing for?"

"I just-"

"I'll forgive you if you start calling me Keiji again," he smirks.

A smile forms on your face as you nod to him.

"Of course only if you want to," he teases.

You roll your eyes and bring your face towards him, kissing him gently. As you pull away you notice a concerned look on his face.

"A-Are you okay? Seriously I can just stick to Akaashi if you want."

Akaashi gets flustered for a moment before shaking his head and telling you that's not what he was worried about.

"Then what is it?" you ask nervously.

Akaashi puts both of his hands in yours and looks at you intently.

"Y/N every time I see you I'm happy," he explains, "and I still can't believe that you came all the way to Miyagi to see me."

He continues to explain that although he was a bit confused at first, he was overjoyed when he saw you at the restaurant.

"Y/N?" he asks earnestly, "Will you be my girlfriend?"

You pause for a moment, replaying his words over in your mind.

"Keiji," you mutter out, "you're everything to me. Of course I will!"

You immediately throw your arms around him before he lifts you in the air.

"You do drive me crazy though, you know that?"

You smile into his neck before he puts you back down. The second you get your balance, you place your hands on his cheeks and kiss him. 

He then grabs you by the waist and lifts you up. You wrap your legs and arms around him as you continue to press your lips on his.

"You're really making me want to go round two on you, Y/N," he remarks huskily in between kisses.

You pull away slowly as you take in his face that is close to your own.

"Me too," you giggle, "but I'm sure Bokuto's going to have a tantrum if he doesn't find us soon. Besides, my room's a bit occupied."

Keiji chuckles as he realizes you're right. He puts you down and grabs your hand. Together the two of you walk back to the hotel.

Once you get in, Bokuto immediately spots you and runs over.