The golden trio

Percy POV:

After we bumped into harry potter and Hermione lucy mouthy dragged me into a pet shop I think, but I can't understand the name of the shops due to my dyslexia, so what I saw was a bunch of doodles. Let me tell you, once I got in all the owls started to become crazy, scared the living daylights of me. I mean.. after all I did I thought athenas grudge against Poseidon would stop, well I guess not then. But an owl with piercing grey eyes and white feathers with a tint of blue in it caught my eye, and it also was the only owl that wasn't bothered by my presence.

"I think I'll choose this one," I told lucy mouthfoy

Will do, my lord Mouthfoy said and stalked off leaving me with a screamy bunch of owls.

"Hey, I'm not going to eat you, chillax ya'll" I said to the owls trying to make peace. But I just got a bunch of angry owl poop on my hair, aww man I just did my hair today morning. 

After what seemed like a century lucy mouthfoy finally came back with the owl, it reminded me so much of my wise girl... maybe I can IM her when I go back to my grandpa's mansion. I mean, I never knew that my grandpa was so rich, so why did my mom have to worry about her money? Maybe it's a wizard thing, who knows.

"My lord, what are you planning to name this owl?" Mouthfoy asked, which snapped me out of my daydream.

"Lets call it Bob" I replied tearing up thinking about bob and small bob, if only..... Ok Percy snap out of it. 

--------------After shopping

We arrived back in gramps mansion around dawn, not really sure what to do because I still got 2 hours to spare and-

"You know, there is a lake beside here, you can go off there to clear your mind. Since I heard from sally that you do well with water?" Gramps says to me 

"HOLY- dang, gramps can you please stop sneaking up to me?" I mean he just appeared, wizards and their teleportation skills...

Gramps just looked at me like I am a crazy psychopath, I mean lots of people think that in the mortal, wait no muggle word. Ah yes, the wizard definition of human-Muggle. 

"Well, do whatever, if you need me just tell Lucious Malfoy to bring you there, have a good time Perseus"

"Alright gramps, and please just Percy. I prefer it" I automatically corrected.

Gramps looks confused but shrugged it off, which I am pretty grateful for. After this exhausting day, a swim is just what I needed, so I started heading to the lake. Also, so that I can test out the sick new abilities my dad gave me after the last war. He told me that my powers are upgraded, and I can also mist travel, I mean how cool is that. Also apparently I can summon my own sea knights at will like what Nico has but not skeletons. 

Harry Potter P.O.V

I was at the Weasleys house with Hermione, Ron, Fred, George, Ginny, and the rest of the order. You see, we were still tight with security and on high alert, because who knows Voldemort, lots of times we thought he finally was gone for good, but that man keeps coming back. So high alert=safe. I was still skeptical about the boy I saw at Flourish and blotts, and the person that was accompanying him seemed sus too. Maybe a death eater? Sorry, I am still really high alert.

"Hey guys, me and Hermione saw a person at flourish and blotts today, he seems to be the seventh year but I never met him before." I started saying breaking the silence (it was dinner)

"Maybe an exchange student?" Ron asked

"yeah, but just after the Voldemort crisis? I don't think so, I mean not really logical isn't it?" Hermione piped up.

"yeah we'll have to see, he seems sus too. I mean students suddenly come to Hogwarts right after Voldemort and in seventh year??? Somethings going on for sure" I added

"Don't judge a book by its cover, how many times do I have to tell you guys. Let's not put statements before we actually meet him at the sorting at Hogwarts" Hermione added to the mysterious boy's defense

And ron just looked like he's being betrayed

"Your talking in his defense?" Ron asked literally mindblown, what he got in return was Hermione's icy glares that could even be compared to snapes.

Which again, signaled the end of today's talk. But I had a gut feeling that things are going to happen this year because this is not a good start. At all.

Ron POV:

"I'm going to my room to clear my mind" I said after hermione gave me the mind chilling glare. My brain won't freeze...I think right?

I just can't bloody believe what I just heard. I mean Hermione's probably only defending this mysterious boy because he is much more good-looking than me. Ugh, I already hate him already, how dare him trying to charm my Hermione? This brat, at school I have to show him that Hermione's mine and no charm he puts on is going to steal her away. And that person is probably Voldemort's followers since the person going with him is sus. I just can't have ONE peaceful year, can I... Not to mention Hermione even gave me a GLARE FOR THE MYSTERIOUS EVIL LOOKING BOY, I mean I never meant him but from what I can tell. He is up to NO good.

"Ron, you alright? You seem tense." Harry said as he pushed open the door to me, harry, Fred, and Georges shared room. 

"I don't know, you don't think the mysterious guy will steal Hermione right?" I asked worriedly

"Your overthinking, it's late to we should sleep. Tomorrow we're still going to Hogwarts, right? Cheer Up, Voldemorts gone nothing will happen now." Harry told me, but I can sense his tension because for us nothing can always go completely normal without something in its way...

Percy POV:

I met a new friend, his name is Bob, he is a fish that lives in the lake beside gramps mansion, he is also friends with Nemo and a wizard in hogfarts. He told me everything that happened in Hogfarts-warts, and now I can understand why they hate gramps so much, but he changed...and the wizards just don't even care. Everyone deserves second chances, so why can't gramps get his? I swear on River Styx the wizards are just so narrow-minded. 

"You're going to the train station tomorrow morning, so you should sleep early," said gramps greeting me at the front of the hella huge mansion.

"Sure gramps, Good night!" I said

gramps just smiled at me, a sincere smile. My gramps has changed and the wizards NEED to realize it. 

"Also, when you go to Hogwarts you cannot tell anything about your demigod pass, and about me. You know the story, I heard bob the fish told you." Gramps said to me for the second or third time of the day.

"yes, yes, yes gramps, now good night," I say with a bit of laughter, I can even memorize what my gramps say! 

1. No tell anyone about my grandpa aka voldy(except for people who already know)

2. Tell no-one about my demigod life

3. Be mean to harry potter and his friends

4. Bring justice to my dear old gramps.

Finish, easy peesy lemon squeezy. 

-----

Authors note:

Hey guys I have updated every day now~ So you'll be expecting about every update each day. 1400 words!!!! I will try to improve my word count every time!!! Your support is very valuable thanks!!!.