Wizards are weird

Harry POV:

I just don't understand why Hermione thinks this new American kid -Percy? is NOT evil, I admit that he is very handsome and cool BUT he has the dark mark you see. When we were going downstairs to breakfast I saw him pulling his sleeves backwards and saw something like a dark mark on his elbow. I didn't say anything because I need to gather more evidence to persuade Hermione, and the teachers since everyone except for me and Ron are blinded by the new American kid's looks and his charms. But It won't work on me because I am Harry Potter, he doesn't know what I have ever gone through, I survived the killing curse, his tricks up his sleeves will not destroy this year, ever again. 

"Harry, are you alright?" Ron asked waving his hands in front of my face.

"Oh nothing, um mate. Did you see the tattoo on the American kid's arm?" I can trust Ron on believing me so I asked him.

"no... do you reckon it might be the dark mark?" Ron sneaked a glance again to Percy, in which he got a venomous glare for him in return.

Great, now how can I keep my enemies closer? isn't that what you should do, keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.

"I am so sorry to interrupt your conversation, but maybe stop staring at Percy? Haven't you two ever learnt to be polite?" Hermione suddenly appearing behind us giving both of us a very menacing stare.

"Sorry...."

"Sorry."

"I can't believe how immature you guys are," Hermione said, very disappointed and stalked off. 

"We'll gather more evidence, so they can believe us" I reassured Ron and went back chomping on Hogwarts delicious meal.

"I guess so, Mate I don't want to break up-

Hey, its going to be okay, Hermiones smart she will catch up once percy starts unable to hold up the act. I told Ron.

Percy POV:

IT'S SO ANNOYING, I mean its not like I am famous or anything but why are Harry and Ron keep whispering and staring AND POINTING at me? That is so rude, atleast they don;t want to kill me, funny thought huh.

Ron Pov:

" Should we kill him?" I asked

"Yeah, once he shows his true nature" Harry responded.

Percy POV:

Anyway Hogwarts so far is pretty dam good, except for the fact that they dare cook salmon, I just can't believe that they don't share ANY respect to those poor fishes, people always acts like they have no feelings or emotions, it always makes me pretty angry.

"Hey Percy, first class is potions. The teachers snape, he always puts the Gryffindors in pain, especially 'harry potter' " Malfoy informed me 

"Awesome" I glanced at Harry and his friends, and yet again they were still staring at me. I think it's going to be something that's going to happen forever. At least Wise girls going to come next week.

After finishing some bacon and cookies that were not blue, bummer we had to head to classes with Harry's class. But it was sort of a good thing, its fun seeing the teacher picking on harry. 

I picked a seat with Malfoy and pansy, with Crabbe and Goyle behind us. After everyone has seated the teacher was still not here, so much for a wizarding school, couldn't they teleport or something like that magic right? Gosh, I wish annebeths here I miss her a ton. 

As if on cue the teacher walked in, he had black greasy hair, or was it oil making his hair slide flat against his head. He looked menacing enough but nothing compared to-

"Hello class" He started

"Morning professor snape," some of us said in return, so greetings aren't mandatory then, nice.

"Today we will be making love potion, not the strongest type considering some of you may sneak it for...personal use." Snape continued eyeing some girls at the same time.

"This potion is to make the user become in love with you. This potion is challenging but you all have been learning potions for 7 years already, you all should know. And also, the winner gets to have no homework for just three days. Your time starts now." After snape said the prize,  he just disappeared in a CRACK. 

"So...instructions?" I asked Malfoy

"Let's find the instructions in the book, normally it would be on the board but I guess its different? I mean snape is also the head of the school so more duties I guess." Pansy answered for Malfoy

"Oh ok.  Accio potions book" I said in greek and my book just came flying out and successfully bumped a Gryffindor in the head on the way. oops

"sorry," I said apologetically, and I saw Harry and Ron glaring at me. What is up with those people? I should be the one mad and they are here mad with me? Okay, this is much more confusing than I ever thought.

HOW TO MAKE A LOVE POTION:

Ashwinder eggs.Rose thorns.Peppermint.Powdered Moonstone.Pearl Dust.Rose Petals.

Procedure:

Ashwinder Eggs. First, drop one ashwinder egg into your cauldron. ...Rose Thorns. Next, add in a handful of rose thorns. ...Refined Peppermint Oil. This ingredient is easy to get, it can be found in any grocery store. Moonstone. ...Stir Your Mixture. ...Use Wisley

You see after my cool awesome dad gave me an upgraded version of all my powers I can control a wider range of liquids, meaning I can control some of the substances in the potions, a tiny cheat but nobody will notice except for Annabeth. Who is not here? I heard from Malfoy that Hermione is one of the smartest people in all classes, but I guess not in potions. I silently thanked my dad for the cool upgrades he gave me, gosh I love my dad.

When I finished my potions, it was a dreamy pink substance with whirls of white clouds swirling above it, really gives off the vibes of aphrodite. I glanced around the classroom to see how the others were doing. Harry Potter was a deep magenta shade, and Hermione was almost finished, it was pink but darker than mine. Malfoys was purple, maybe it was because he put in too many rose petals? And Crabbe and Goyle were green and black, oh gosh.  I really am desperate to get no homework for three days, pleaseeeeeeeee with a cherry on top?

"TIMES UP, WANDS UP, IF YOU ARE STILL MIXING YOU ARE OUT" shapes voice echoed through the empty big classroom. As if on cue everyone just shut up and held their hands out surrendering. The view would have looked very funny if it weren't for the fact that snape was glaring at everyone at the same time. Oh wait, how did he do that?

--------------Authors note

yes, uhm so 1141 words, i reallly tried to do 4000 words. So to say sorry again i am going to write the next chapter now and try to do 3000 words? Bc i have the daughter of nyx to update. AAAAAAAAA anyhow you guys love and support is very nice so thanks.