First day.

PERCY POV.

After getting sorted, I was led to a wall... What?

"This is where you will be staying, Percy" Professor McGonagall said to me

"?I am living in a wall, sorry I did not sign up for that" I rebutted looking pretty offended if I must say

"no no no, you need to summon it, for each house there is a different way of going to, to prevent different houses going to others house. I'll leave you here now, tomorrow classes start at 8:00, don't be late, and here's the schedule" Mcgonagall said and gave me a schedule with doodles all over it. Stupid dyslexia. 

After thanking the professor I decided to figure out how to open this DAM thing, oh gosh.

I put my hands on the wall, and I hear a voice saying  "You are a demigod?" 

"Who are you?" I asked sounding menacing. The last thing I want are monsters in the school

"Who I am should never bother you." It responded and a door morphed out of nowhere

I cautiously opened it, and a portrait greeted me, awesome! just what I needed..

"I sense godly blood in you," this man said in the portrait.

"I am a descent of Hecate and I guard this house. You must be a demigod to enter you see, but the wizards are too stupid to understand. Anyhow, place your hands here below me and the door should swing open." The portrait said

I did as he said and it worked. The place looked magnificent, the walls were painted very modern, which clashed with Hogwarts, and there were blue and grey marble walls, and it just looked like a modern mansion of a millionaire. There was a room that said my name surprisingly, my room had grey and white marble walls, and a two-meter bed, and some very expensive looking modern decorations. There was a huge bathroom and training room connected and a swimming pool out said of the glass barrier that can go up and down that led to a very pretty place. With flowers from calypso's island and a wooden bench for picnics and the sun that shines.

I IM ed my wise girl and showed her around and I just ended up getting a lot of squeel, OMGOSHes, I NEED TO COME HEREs, and so on. I can't wait for Annabeth to come, she will be SHOCKED when she sees this in real life. Can't wait!!!

And...I noticed that it was already midnight, I might need to close the curtains because the sun is still shining in the outside area, must be some sick magic. And I drifted into the realms of dreams.

----------------dream

"Hello Percy" Poseidon?? said

"Uhm, talking to me?" I asked

"yes Percy..." dad says looking amused

"You are talking to me in my dreams?" I asked again, I am a seaweed brain afterall.

"yes, Percy now I need to tell you something. I know that you are helping your grandfather to get forgiven. But you see at the same time the wizards (dumbledore) have sought aid from the gods to protect harry potter because a threat is coming again." Poseidon explained

"Seriously? How can I protect HIM. My grandpa...." I protested

"Yes, and I understand, so does Chiron. But Zeus agreed. But the good thing is, Annabeth, Thalia, Nico and Piper, and Jason are coming to protect him. And you can learn magic there because you are a half wizard and you really should learn some magic. But you need to still keep an eye on him, and prove your grandpa changed at the same time. Can you do that?" My dad asked me with a very pained expression

"I guess I can, Annabeth is coming!! YASSS" I almost screamed

"Yes, Percy I also enhanced your powers you might want to test out in the swimming pool. Also, like your place you're staying at? When they come there coming there as well, aphrodite and Athena and I designed it. It was my idea they did blue." Poseidon then winked at me and disappeared as I woke up feeling refreshed. 

5:30, hmm two hours to spare.

I decided to go to the swimming pool after I get washed since breakfast was 7:25. 

I tried controlling the water, A lot of water and it didn't even make me break a single sweat. Then I felt a weird urge to make myself dissolve, and the familiar tug in the stomach. And guess what, I CAN TELEPORT YASSSSSSSS. I think it's called mist travel or something but that's sooo cool! 

7:00 better start going down, I need a good impression. I'll sit with Malfoy, my only alley remember?

Authors note:

Sooo 800 words, a bit little but I have a test those days so sorrry!!!