What is this feeling?

(Authors note)
Hey guys! Sorry if my grammar is bad. This is my first story and I hope y'all like it! If you dont like this ship just dont read and please no hate comments. Anyways lets begin.WARNING- SOME BAD LANGUAGE IS INCLUDED.

(Jirous prov)
"What is this feeling?" I thought as I saw kaminari walk into the classroom. My cheeks fluttered with blush across my cheeks as I saw him. For a moment we made eye contact. His dazzling eyes shined brighter then the sun. Before anything got weird I looked down at my notes.

"Eveyone sit down and write notes from the board." Mr. Aisawa said.

Everyone took their seats and started writing. Kaminari sat down as I quickly look away because I could feel the blush build up on my cheek. "Why though, why him, why do I like him? Out of everyone I had to fall for this guy? Ahh I don't know what to do. Maybe I can bring this up to the girls. Wait. No bad idea. They will probably tease me about it. Ahh but I don't really have a choice."
It was the end of the day and everyone headed to the dorms.

"Hey jirou!" Mina screamed across the hallway.

"Uh yea?"

"It's Friday so me and the girls are having a girl's night! And your coming so get some Pjs on and meet us in my room."

"Uh ok."

I went to my dorm room and changed into my Pjs. I had a black t-shirt and white shorts with my gray slippers. When I opened my door I couldn't believe who was standing there. Kaminari Was leaning against my door frame with a bag of chips.

"H-hey jirou I brought you girls some chips. I heard you guys were having a girl's night. I had to go to the convenient store to get snacks for the boys so I thought you guys might like some to."

"U-uh thanks."

I smiled at him as he gave me one back. He stood there for at least a minute looking into my eyes. He leaned closer and I started to blush. Our noises almost met when we heard footsteps coming our way.

"I-I b-better get going." I said as I took the chips and walked to mina's dorm.

(Kaminaris prov)
As jirou walks away I think about the kiss that might of been. I loved staring into her midnight eyes and it was adorable when her cheeks started to glow red. Her Pjs made her sparkle lile the night sky. She looked so cute.I wish I could stay there forever. I think I made her upset. She seemed uncomfortable lately around me. She doesn't hangout with me as much and she always seems like she's avoiding me. As I watch her disappear into mina's I remembered that us guys are having a guy's night as well. I ran to sero's room to find everyone there.

"Man what took you so long we've been waiting for 5 minutes!" Sero asked.

"Sorry I just got caught up in something." I anwsered and blushed at the same time.

The boys look at eachothe in a confused matter.

"Well anyway do you guys want to play truth or dare?" Sero asked.

All of the boys except for koda, shoji, sato and aoyama didn't want to play so they left the room and went to the living room and watched a movie.

"Bakugou, truth or dare?" Sero asked.

"Hah dare because I'm not a wimp like all you guys."

"Kiss your boyfriend in front of us." Sero smirked.

Bakugou turn to see kirishima blushing. He grabbed his face and kissed kirishima. After that kirishima raped his arms around bakugou as he glared at sero.

"Truth or dare kaminari." Sero asked.

"U-uh truth."

"Is it true that you like jirou?"

I froze as I could feel the blush rise on my cheeks. I put my head in my knees.

"U-um I-I uh y-ya."

"Ooooooooooo kaminari." Sero joked as I gave him a little punch on the shoulder.

"But why her?" Mineta said. " I mean she doesnt even have breast. Kaminari you can do better then that. There are tons of prettier girls out there."

I got so mad. What an asshole. I went up to mineta and punched him in the face.

"JIROU IS THE MOST AMAZING GIRL I HAVE EVER MET! I LIKE HER BECAUSE OF WHO SHE IS, NOT JUST FOR HER LOOKS! NEXT TIME YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH LIKE THAT I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL THROUGH YOU OUT THE WINDOW! I yelled. Im pretty sure that the girls heard that but at this point I don't care.

Mineta looked at kaminari and walked out the door. I sat down and looked at the ground.

"That was the most manliest thing I saw all day." Kirishima says.

I laughed at the comment that kirishima added.

"Guys I'm going to head out sorry."

They all nodded as I left the room and headed for my dorm.

I  hope you all liked the first chapter!

What will happen next UwU.