Questions are answered

Marinette: I've gathered all the ingredients but I need Adrien. As the holders of the yin and yang
powers... I'll need his blood.

Fu appears in front of marinette's door.

Fu: hello Marinette you won't be able to do it without the full power of a guardian I have to transfer the rest now.

Marinette: Master Fu! I- wait but I haven't finished training and I'm not ready I can't.

Fu: you can! You are more then ready. I'll be here to guide you if you ever need me but it's time.

Fu finally transfers all the guardianship to Marinette and the Miraculous box changes.   Fu collapse.

Marinette: Master Fu!

Fu: I'm okay I'm just tired. Go you need to finish the  potion.

Marinette: but Adrien isn't here-

Adrien: I am! Sorry we took so long

Felix: Marinette! You're okay

Marinette: yeah..*looks at fu*

Tikki: don't worry about master Fu he will be down stairs if you need him.

Marinette: thank you tikki... okay um I know this isn't the time and we got more important things to do but its just everything is going so fast I need this out of my mind. I just need to have my mind cleared before We start.

Adrien: what's wrong?

Marinette: *deep breath in n out* where the heck did uncle Jagged come from?! And the rest!! like just I can't stop thinking about that they just appeared out of nowhere and. Until now I'm able to process that...and how did you know a board member!? Actually how did you know the old student of hers? And and is lila going to jail?

Felix and Adrien look at each-other and smirk.

Adrien: well...I would love to say it was a trick by trixx but...
Felix: it isn't. We contacted him and he was more than happy to come right away. He was by the door creating a chaos.
Adrien: I called the officers and other celebrities too they were waiting by the door but it seems like Jagged wanted to burst the moment he saw he could.

Felix: he entered the room when the shock and confusion was occurring to add to the drama. I also have a few contacts in hand *wink* that's how I got in contact with the old student.

Marinette: (magic...)that sounds like him... okay well and Lila?

Felix: she's getting investigated. We didn't let the officers disclosed why she was being arrested when it was just "bullying" but the other reason she was taken was due to her being involved with hawkmoth.  Or at least for what the evidence showed. Bustier however and if your parents do will have charges press for neglectfulness she won't go to jail but she will be fined for her involvement in the bullying and serve community hours.

Marinette: oh... um okay so that's out of the way.. it Um Adrien?

Adrien: Mari? what's wrong ?

Marinette: this is going to sound crazy but... I need your blood.

She had a small knife in hand while she looked at Adrien's palm. He felt chills go down his spine..

Adrien: wait.. I um it's not that I don't want to it's just I.

Felix: Agreste it's not the time to be thinking of getting a scar or blood in your clothes for that matter. It'll heal so stop acting like a kid already.

Plagg: enough already! I'm getting bored can we just get this over with like nowwww

Marinette grabs a bowl and cuts Adriens palm. The moment the blood reach the bowl it started glowing. Adriens hand magically healed like it never happened.

Adrien: I- what just happened

Felix: the bowl is a artifact created by the wizard who cause the binding of kwamis and the jewelry. So when the bowl gets enough of the blood it needs it'll heal the wound. It's an enchantment which is quite useful.

Tikki: shush she needs to concentrate

Marinette starts to mix every ingredient and chanting. She moves her hand to signal Plagg and Tikki to get close. Tikki and Plagg both look at each other and speak, "We the kwamis who bring balance grant the permission to the current guardian to lift the law that keeps a pure holder from using their powers at full potential. With one condition. Only we the kwamis will get the choice if we want the holders we receive to be able to use their powers at full potential or not" Marinette continue to chant until a white glow appeared and said "I accept" the kwamis and the miracle box started glowing and then everything went back to normal.

Adrien: who spoke!?

Felix: the one who helped kwamis be kwamis.

Adrien: that doesn't make sense

Plagg: don't even try kid it's beyond your human capacity to understand now can I get cheeseeee I'm hungryyyyyy

Tikki: plagggg leave the kid alone