New start

Bustier: I..I was... You can't detain me !!!

Cop A: you're dumber than I thought taker her and everyone else please out the classroom there will be a substitute here shortly.

After everyone left the class went into an uproar everyone was mad and upset at this point Bridgett was happy Marinette was the akuma or this would have been bad

Everyone still upset and talking bad about Lila stopped when they heard Marinette's voice.

Marinette: Adrien I'm thankful for what you did it has taken a lot out of me this year having to deal with the bullying so thank you for doing something the only reason I game back to this class was to announce that I have officially switched classes and won't be back here anytime soon. Felix it's time for us to go could you grab the coffees?

Felix just nodded and stood up.

Adrien: Marinette...

Alya and Class: wait Marinette I'm so sorry about what we said and did.  I didn't well we didn't mean too...

Marinette: you did mean too if you hadn't it wouldn't have happened at all... if you are all sorry, you'll have to prove it with your actions and even if I do forgive you, I hope you know we won't be friends like before...

Felix: Alya Cesaire you had your doubts, and you were worried about Marinette, but you let yourself continue to believe a liar because you though she was in the right...you had a chance for redemption, but you followed blindly.

Oh, and before we go, I should let you know Cesaire that I overheard that day at the park Lila speaking to someone about how pathetic you were and how using this class and turning against Marinette was child's play.

Marinette: let's go.

Felix: alright.

The class is quite like their face just got slapped 3 times with full force...How in the world did we believe such a liar...

Walking to class

Felix: how do you feel Nette?

Marinette: better we are almost done today we defeated hawkmoth.

Felix: confident much huh

Marinette: yep, because I got you by my side.

Inside class

Marinette: hey Luka

Luka: hey m-ma-Marinette

Marinette: heyyyy i don't stutter anymore!

Luka: hahaha I know Mari I just love to tease you Oh Felix is here you should tell him come sit over here.

Marinette: well, his talking to his friends he'll come when he wants.

Felix: you guys it's been a while.

The group: omggggg Felix!! It's you.