Marinette and tikki

Adrien: yes Natalie....
*at the bakery*
Tikki: whats taking so long....
Marinette: tikki? What's..what's happening to me?
Tikki: the akuma is affecting you.. Marinette it's not your fault Bridgette took control and accepted Hawkmoth's offer. Don't worry though you'll be better soon.

Marinette: but Im still akumatized won't That make things harder? I..if we take the akuma now Bridgette will be gone she'll become part of my soul. And and Felix he-

Tikki: don't think like that Marinette the akuma won't affect what we're going to do and will have to get it off you before the battle.

Bridgette: t-tikki I Hawkmoth is trying to get control again *grunts in pain* they- they need to hurry. I we i don't think we can hold him of for much longer.

Tikki: They're on their—-Plagg! You're here!

Plagg: whats wrong sugar cube??

Tikki: they can't hold him off for much longer we need to hurry!

Plagg: *nods* let's do this quick then. Adrien hold Marinette's hand and hold out your other hand point it to the middle with your palm looking up. Tikki seat on his palm.

Tikki: Felix you do the same thing on Marinette's other side. Now move slowly Plagg and I closer so your palms side should touch Adrien's.

Tikki and plagg started chanting and Marinette's eyes shot open. They were glowing and her body started levitating.
Tikki: hold on tight !

Adrien: what's happening !

Plagg: not the time for questions kid!

Slowly Marinette stopped levitating but her eyes still glowed. She started chanting with the kwamis as a white light shot out of her body. Felix could only catch a few words while Adrien was lost. The ancient language was unknown to them but Marinette seem know it. After a few minutes Marinettes eyes changed back to normal and she passed out.

Plagg: what was that light sugar cube?

Felix: it can't be- no Bridgette! Come on Marinette wake up! Bridgette tell me your in there come on open your eyes! I- I didn't get to say goodbye please...

Tikki: FELIX! Calm down they're okay! The light you saw wasn't any of there souls it was just a purified akuma !

Plagg: hey hey kid it's okay sugar cube let's just let him rest we took a lot power from both cats his just scared

tikki: I- yes I'm sorry Felix I just you thought we did such an awful thing?

Felix remained quite looking at the girl who slept peacefully. While Adrien just watched in disbelief Tikki snapped? Marinette is ladybug? To many questions that can wait..

Plagg: you'll see them soon for now go home okay we need to have a talk with the guarding.

Adrien: Keep us informed please, Felix let's go we promised Natalie..

Felix: I could give a dam-

Felix stopped talking when he saw Adriens eyes he was scared and upset and he clearly didn't want to leave either but he was listening to them.

Adrien: I also got questions I also want to be here but they need time and I- look at plagg his never looked more serious and Tikki she snapped at you she doesn't do that unless it's serious we need to trust them they're gods! I know you see me as a child and if I was as foolish as I was a few months ago then I would be throwing a tantrum and trying to fight to stay but I'm not.

Felix: tsk I never thought you out of all people would lecture me on acting as a child. Very well let's go. Please Marinette, Bridgette wake up soon.