bakugo- stay

(doesn't go with MHA story line at all.)

past-

"bakugo! I can't believe you! y-you know t-that I'm slowly breaking, you're leaving me? y-you're leaving me alone, I d-don't know how to cope with out you a-and I j-just, I need you KitKat." bakugo stares at me along with every one else in the cafeteria. "I'm not leaving you! okay? I ha-" I huff and walk towards him. "you are leaving me! I don't know what I ever saw in you, why I ever believed in you. I don't why I ever loved you, I fell in love with you knowing you would break my heart.....and you did just that. bye kitsuki" tears roll down both my and his cheeks as I walk out of the cafeteria. he may have broken my heart but I still love him and it might just be my downfall.

Present-

"y/n! wait up!" I turn around to see deku running up to me. "hey deku, what's up?" his face goes a little red and he scratches the back of his neck. "he's back, kaachan is back." my eyes go wide and every memory floods my mind. "w-where is he?" I say without thinking with a broken voice. the green haired boy looks at me worriedly. "y/n I don't think tha-" I look him straight in the eye. "I said, where is he?" he sighs. "he's in his dorm, he hasn't been out in two days I don't know what happened when he went to England, but I think he's pretty scarred." I nod and start running towards UA. I been visiting my family the past two days and he's been here the whole time? I don't even care that he left almost a year ago. I don't care that he may not love me anymore. I don't care that I broke without him. he's back and I need to see him, make sure he stays. forever this time.

before I know it I'm at his dorm room door. I take a deep breath and knock. "deku! I told you that I'm fine, lea-" he stops mid sentence when he opens the door to see me instead of deku. "hey KitKat." he stares at me. "how many times have I told you to not call me that?" he slowly walks towards me. i gulp. "a thousand times, but I love you and I'll never stop." he grabs me by my hips pulling me into his chest. "god I missed you, I love you so much. I-I don't know what to say. i-I'm s-sorry for l-leaving you a-and" I put his face in my hands, making him look into my eyes. "KitKat, I forgive you. now hug me before I die of old age." I smirk, happy tears roll down my eyes. I'm pretty sure I saw some on his face to. he grabs me tight and hugs me like he's gonna lose me if he lets go. and I hug just as tight if not more. "please stay." I don't think I can handle you leaving again. "I'm never leaving you again."