Chapter: 1

Hanjis Pov

----------------------

All day I was working on experiments, it was exhausting. Normally I love working on experiments, but today the experiments are boring and repetitive. "Uh, Hanji?" i jumped at the sound of a soft sweet voice; the voice of the girl that lives in my head daily. "Y/n, heyyy. Whats up?" immediately after seeing her my lips formed into a big grin. "Oh, Levi wants you in his office to talk about the mission tonight." I glanced up at her. Her hands were in a fist as she looked at the ground. "Y/n..You okay? What's wrong?" She looks up at me with tears in her eyes "I-I don't want you to go on that mission!" After that she ran out of the room and down the corridor. Standing there, speechless.

💥TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY BEANE AND SOWNEY💥

It's an hour before the scouts leave for the mission. I still havent talked to Y/n about what happened earlier and it's been driving me crazy. For the past 4 hours my mind has been filled with the image of her crying. Why doesnt she want me to go on that mission? I mean, yes it is dangerous, but why? As thoughts were clouding my mind I bumped into something or someone. "Hmph, ohh Hanji! I'm so sorry, i should watch where i'm going. Are you okay?" We stare into eachothers eyes for a split second before Y/n averts her gaze to the floor. "Hey Y/n, it's alright. I wasn't watching where i was going either, also yeah im okay. Are you okay?" When she looks up her eyes meet mine and I can see her face is flushed with a soft but deep pink. I couldn't tell if it was because of embarrassment or her being flustered. Without a second thought I reached my hand over to her and caressed her soft, warm cheek. Before I could stop myself, i leaned in and put my lips to hers.