Chapter: 3

Hanjis Pov

------------------

Watching her run out with tears filling her eyes, made my heart break. I always hated seeing her hurt. I look back over to Levi and his eyes are filled with concern. "Levi? What's wrong?" He glanced over his shoulder then looked back at me. "I'm just worried about my little sister. She looked really hurt. I haven't seen her like that since our mother died. I'm going to go find her. See you at dinner, Hanji." Before I could say words he was walking down the corridor, the same way Y/n went.

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY SHITTY GLASSES

It's About 5 minutes until the scouts get saddled up and ready to head outside of Wall Rose. Y/n hasn't even spoken to me since what happened in the corridor outside of my laboratory. "Oi, Shitty Glasses. We gotta go, so stop standing there and get ready." I turned to Levi and glared. I turned on my heels and started walking off to my room wanting to get my gear on before Levi gets pissed again. After what seemed like forever I finally got all my gear on and I now was heading out to the stables to get my horse ready. Before I knew it, I was heading outside of the wall and out into Titan territory. Hopefully today will be successful with little casualties. I glance over to the left of me towards Y/n. Her eyes look swollen like she's been crying for hours. My heart begins to hurt; knowing I'm the reason she's crying. 'I promise Y/n, if we make it back. I'll make it up to her and maybe, just maybe we can continue that kiss Levi interrupted earlier.' just thinking of kissing her again made my stomach fill with butterflies. A smirk slithered its way onto my lips. "Oi Shitty Glasses, what are you smirking about over there?" I look up and to my right to see Levi staring at me. I feel my cheeks heat up, knowing a blush made its way onto my face. "N-nothing.." I look down at my hands that hold tightly onto the reins on the horse. "Tch" That's all Levi says before speeding up to make his way next to Commander Erwin. "3 METER TITAN TO THE LEFT!" I heard Mike shout. I whip my head just in time to see the titan grab one of my comrades and watch them struggle in its grip. I heard Y/n scream, as a shadow flew about me. In a split second i heard blades running through flesh along with a big thud as something fell to the ground making the ground shake slightly. I look over to where the 3 meter titan was and there on the ground was the titan with steam coming from the cut in his neck. Laying next to it was my comrade, along with Y/n but she was on her knees making sure they were alright. I slightly smiled at the sight of her being so caring and considerate. She risked her life so she could save another.

ANOTHER TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY COMMANDER ERWIN SMITH

After hours of fighting titans, we finally headed back luckley with only 2 casualties. We put our horses into their stables and headed inside to the mess hall. After dinner most scouts headed off to bed, and most stayed in the mess hall and chatted quietly amongst themselves. As I was heading back to my room I passed Y/n's room. I stopped and remembered the promise I made while out on the mission. I slowly walked over to Y/n's door and pushed it open. As soon as the door opened I was hit with the smell of her perfume; a sweet vanilla with a hit of cinnamon. I take a deep breath savoring the sweet scent. "Oh! Hanji." A soft but surprised voice broke the silence as I closed the door. I look up and I'm met with soft eyes; the most beautiful sight. "Hiiiiii Y/n!" She blushed as soon as I said her name. I stepped closer to her and tucked a strand of her soft hair behind her red tinted ears. She took a deep breath that was slightly shaky. "Mmmm, Y/n..." I leaned in and captured her sweet lips. I licked her bottom lip asking for entrance. She slightly parted her lips allowing me to slip my tongue into her mouth. I then started to explore her mouth, just as I had done earlier today. My hands found their way to her defined hips and I lifted her up so she rested on my hips. After she had her legs wrapped around my waist I deepened the kiss by putting my hand on the back of her head. "Mmmghmm." The sound that escaped Y/n's lips turned me on even more. I open my eyes slightly just to find my way to her bed. I laid her down without breaking the kiss. I pulled my lips away causing her to let out a whimper. I moved down to her neck and began kissing and licking. It wasn't long before I found her sweet spot. I began sucking and kissing causing a few more soft moans to escape her lips. Slowly I moved my hands down to her shirt and started to unbutton it; Button after button.

Finally I got to the last button. As soon as I unbuttoned it her shirt went flying. The whole time I was unbuttoning her shirt I kissed my way to her pantline while making eye contact. While still making eye contact I began to drag my tonuge from her pantline back up to her neck then to her lips; Capturing them with my own. I tap my tongue on her bottom lip signaling to her I want in. Slowly but determined, she parted her lips. While captured in the kiss I moved my hands to her pants line and undid the buttons slipping my hand into her underwear.