Chapter: 2

Y/n Pov

----------------------

Before I knew what had just happened she pulled her soft, warm lips away, causing me to whimper. As soon as it escaped my lips, I realized what I just did. My face flushed with embarrassment. She let out a soft giggle as she leaned back in; connecting her lips to mine. This time it wasnt a simple peck on the lips; I parted my lips slightly, causing her to slip her tongue into my hot, moist mouth. She explored every inch of my mouth, causing me to let out a soft moan of pleasure. After a hot minute of making out and exploring each other's mouth with our tongues, we heard someone clear their throat, causing us to jump apart. Hanji whipped around and ran right into, no other than Heichu Levi Ackerman. Hanji let out a gasp and her hand flew up to her mouth. “Uh, Leviiiiii?!?! W-what are you doing here?” Her voice was filled with embarrassment. “Shitty glasses, what's this all about?” She looked down and clenched her fist at her side. “I-I…I don’t know..” As soon as she said that, my eyes filled with tears and without a second thought I ran out the door and into the stable field. I could barely see as tears were filling my eyes and falling down my hot cheeks. I tried my best to wipe them away but they just kept filling and falling. I continued to run half blinded by tears until I slammed into someone falling to the ground. ‘Great, good job y/n.’ I muttered “Woah there Y/n..You okay?” I look up to see Eren looking down at me; concern filling his expression.