Izuku vs Nomu/Pre-sports festival

Hey there ik i haven't been uploading much, but here it is  the fight you all been waiting for.
———————————————————————————
Izuku : Let's dance

The class watch as izuku powers up but can't just help but stare in awe at the raw power.

Tokoyami : The flames are so bright dark shadow won't even come out

Sato : Maybe he could probably rival endeavor in his flames.

Todoroki fliched at this comment because he knew that his flames weren't as powerful as his father's yet here his classmate was more powerful than he is.

Momo : izuku

(Back to izuku)

Shigaraki : Hmm, maybe you've gotten stronger but that won't matter Nomu has 2 quirks hyper-regeneration and shock absorbtion you can't possibly beat him.

Izuku : damn, even with 1 hand you still speak like a child, what about i make you limbless *smirks*

Shigaraki can't help but feel scared at his tone, just before izuku could rush shigaraki the nomu appears right in front of him and throws a punch creating a shockwave.

Class 1-a : MIDORIYA!!

As the dust start to settle people can't just help byt tear up knowing that their classmate could be dead by now but what happens when fate turns his back on you. Shigaraki was smiling knowing he won.

Shigaraki : HAH THAT'S WHAT YOU GET YOU BRAT

Izuku : i have to say this thing is damn powerful

Shocked expressions were shown even by the nomu. Shigaraki knew this kid wasn't normal as he knew 1 punch from the nomu should have killed him.

Shigaraki w-what h-how are you alive

As the dust settles we see izuku holding up 1 hand blocking the nomu's punch.

Izuku : Simple, because i have things to protect

And then a giant blue hand materializes from his back and punches the nomu sending him to the walls of the usj.

Shigaraki : Imposible, Nomu get UP

The nomu proceeds to get up and starts running to midoriya at full speeds in a second he was right in front of him just as he was about to throw the punch midoriya dodges and kicks the nomu in the head semding it back.

Izuku : I haven't had this much fun in so long

Gyuuki : Man i wanted to go out and fight

Son : yeah me too

Izuku : sorry you guys maybe some other time

The nomu proceeds to run back at izuku only for izuku to dodge again. This continues for a solid tem minutes just each of them throwing punches and kicks at each other.

Uraraka : woah, deku-kun is so powerful

Mina : Yeah he could probably beat all might in a fight

Todoroki : I highly doubt that, sure he could beat bakugo but we haven't seen the end of this match here.

Momo : Izuku will win

Mina : You sure have a lot of confidence in him yaomomo ?

Momo : You weren't there during the battle training. I saw first hand what he was capable of. I think that he isn't even serious rightnow.

(Back to izuku)

Izuku : I'm not even serious right now.

Shigaraki : That thing is supposed to kill all might how are you holding up against him ?