The final battle

There stood AFO and Izuku with the tailed beast behind him, AFO stood opposite of him wth the gigantomachia's behind him ready for a figh.

Reporter : YOU SEE THAT, IT'S OTSUTSUKI. IT APPEARS HE HAS 9 OTHER GIANT BEINGS BEHIND HIM. IS THIS THE FULL EXTENT OF HIS QUIRK. BUT LOOK HERE, ONE OF THEM LOOKS SIMILLAR TO THE ONE THE LATE IZUKU MIDORIYA SUMMONED DURING THE SPORTS FESTIVAL, ARE THEY SOMEHOW CONNECTED ?

AFO : ahh otsutsuki, to what i owe the pleasure ?

Izuku : Trust me AFO, this isn't pleasure

AFO : I see you have some back up as well, can't say i didn't predict you'd be here. Step aside Otsutsuki

Izuku : Not gonna happen

AFO : You don't want this fight boy

Izuku : I think i do

AFO : Gigantomachia's you know what to do

The gigantomachia's started to advance

Izuku : Keep them at bay

Tailed Beast : Right

AFO charged his quirks one by one sending projectile's at izuku's direction, izuku just dodges them or sends them back with his wind release. The tailed beast were also doing their part, some of them fighting the gigantomachia's, some also started to evacuate the nearby civilians. AFO then took izuku to hand to hand combat. Izuku was surprised at how good AFO is with hand to hand combat, and with his strength enhancing quirks, he isn't an enemy to be taken lightly.

(With the tailed beast)

Kurama was fighting a Gigantomachia, along with shukaku, Son, and matatabi. The other's were busy Evacuating the civilians, Chomei was tasked with getting Momo and All might to safety. Gyuuki on the other hand was....destroying the buildings ?.

Kurama : Damn these guy's are tough

Son : Keh, but this is really fun. Lava style : Lava fist

Son covered his hands in lava punching the Gigantomachia repeatedly

Son : ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA

Shukaku : For once i agree

Shukaku used his tails to try to land a hit, because being the fat boi he is. His punches were to slow. But because of this, the gigantomachia was able to land a hit

Matatabi : Shukaku!

Kurama : Tch, TAILED BEAST BALL

Kurama sent a medium sized tailed beast ball towards the gigantomachia, when it made contact it made a crater

Kurama sent a medium sized tailed beast ball towards the gigantomachia, when it made contact it made a crater. The fox thought it was done but was shocked at when the gigantomachia regenerated it's body.

Kurama : WHAT!!!!

(Back to AFO)

Izuku was just as shocked as Kurama, No one ever tanked a tailed beast ball, even thought it was just a medium sized one.