Sports Festival

It's been a week since the USJ incident and a lot of things happened. The students moved into the dorms so that the teachers can monitor the students and keep them safe. People have been training like crazy for the sports festival that's gonna happen tommorow. And the thing that changed the most was Momo and Todoroki. Izuku thinks that they aren't dating probably only good friends. It's just that they are on a first name basis that's bothering izuku and to make it worse momo has been avoiding him for god knows what reason.

God : I know why she's been avoiding izuku

Author-kun : Of course you do, i mean it does say "God knows what reason"

God : ohh, anyways author you should be coming to church more.

Author-kun : you know you shouldn't talk to me in my story right ?

God : I can do whatever i want i'm god

Author-kun : Sure...., anyways see you at church

(A/N sorry you had to see that let me know if you want more of those dialogues)

Back to the story

Izuku(thinking) : Why is momo avoiding me ?

Shukaku : idk, maybe she got together with icy-hot?

Izuku : Does living with bakugo under the same roof really influnce you ?

Shukaku : I mean it's a good nickname

Izuku : I just don't get it, first she's talks to me evryday now she's avoiding me everyday.

Chomei : Give it time izuku, I'm sure she's just good friends with todoroki. And maybe you should confess to her after the sports festival.

Izuku : But what if she's already with todoroki ?

Kokuo : Then we kill him and take momo for ourselves

Izuku : ........

Kokuo : What ?

Izuku : Damn Bakugo really did influence y'all. Anyways i'm going to sleep good night you guys.

T.B : night

(The next day)

Everyone was in the locker room getting ready for the sports festival.

Kaminari : Damn, the day is finally here huh

lida : Yes it has, in the sports festival many heroes will be watching so we have to put on a good show.

The mood died down when todoroki approached midoriya for god knows what reason

God : i know what re-

Author-kun : please not now

God : ohh

(Back to story)

Todoroki : Midoriya, you may be able to take down the nomu at the usj that no one else could, but i will beat you and prove i will be the strongest in this class.

Izuku : Sure then, you better use your fire side though.

Todoroki : i will never use his power

Izuku : It's your funeral.

After the little confrontation everyone walked to the arena to start the sports festival. Midnight then came up to the stage as she is the mc for this event.

Midnight : Hello welcome to the U.A sports festival for the 1st years. Will Izuku Midoriya come up to the stage to give his speech.

Izuku then comes up to the stage and stands behind the mic.